• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 6 Official Tribute List! (Info on Quell Inside!)

jreitere

Diamond
Reaction score
All I want... is for the spectating staff to be invisible. Its just a little ridiculous. Even from the live stream I was frustrated.

Reaction score
All I want... is for the spectating staff to be invisible. Its just a little ridiculous. Even from the live stream I was frustrated.
Yeah. In-Game I couldn't see them, but when I died (by the mighty victor ;)) and saw the livestream, I was surprised at the amount of people there. I could definitely see how it'd be frustrating. But then again, the staff would probably want to know where all of the others (fellow staff) are.

Ah who am I kidding, I don't know.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah. In-Game I couldn't see them, but when I died (by the mighty victor ;)) and saw the livestream, I was surprised at the amount of people there. I could definitely see how it'd be frustrating. But then again, the staff would probably want to know where all of the others (fellow staff) are.

Ah who am I kidding, I don't know.
I sort of feel like I killed you, sending you out to try and kill someone, which you did :D, But then dying :/ I wish I didn't have 1 heart the whole match so I could've helped.

Reaction score
I sort of feel like I killed you, sending you out to try and kill someone, which you did :D, But then dying :/ I wish I didn't have 1 heart the whole match so I could've helped.
Might've also been partly my fault, since I got 2 rotten flesh from a zombie when I was hunting and didn't give them to you. Please don't hate me :(
But let us not weigh ourselves down with the negatives. Maybe we'll be in another Hell Games together someday. Where we'll probably be enemies, in which I'm sorry

EDIT: Watching the Livestream now. This'll be interesting xD

EDITx2: He pronounced my name wrong. It's eh-luh. Not ee-lu.

deadkillz

Experienced
Reaction score
I died really early to a us guy who got 5 hits off on me and i couldn't get one on him but ah well i will apply next one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci