• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 6 Official Tribute List! (Info on Quell Inside!)

Reaction score
Ehh, not really. This is probably the most stacked, with popularity, reaping list.
If you're worrying about getting in, just remember you still have a chance. Just look at me, a commoner, surrounded by popular folk! :D

Reaction score
Blaze openly admitted that popularity is a factor. They aren't covering anything up.
This. It's not pure popularity, but if they use the old system, some things similar to popularity work into the equation. I do feel like more diversity needs to be made on the player choices, but people need to realize that Blaze isn't hiding anything :p

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
Ehh, not really. This is probably the most stacked, with popularity, reaping list.
Yeah I see this becoming a new problem, so we are working up a new way, possibly a randomized chosig system, kind of like in the acual movie. But if you lads only complain and critizie without accually telling us how we can make it better then we never will get to a higher level in pleasing you guys.

UnknownPlayer1

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah I see this becoming a new problem, so we are working up a new way, possibly a randomized chosig system, kind of like in the acual movie. But if you lads only complain and critizie without accually telling us how we can make it better then we never will get to a higher level in pleasing you guys.
I can't make the date of Hell Games, Can Lovelights take my place? He has the highest W/L in mcsg.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci