• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 6 Official Tribute List! (Info on Quell Inside!)

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
I am sorry man, I do need some replacments, you never know. I only have 24 small tiny slots.
The reason why I say this is because I look at the other applicants not being descriptive enough of each question, considering also some don't have many subscribers which is half the questions on the list are about, which is recording, Youtube ect. When you say poltics too the person before your comment said this and what about it? Like I said before I can't believe the people who made the list who are in the US servers, for very few participants I rarely see ingame or lobby, also many people on the list aren't very skilled or well known. I like your desicion though with Theoritically, JustAHotDog, Edog, but others on the list, one don't have aren't very experinced and such within Youtube, PvP, SG. I apoligize for the rant but look back at some of the people you have chose, quite a few have less than 100 subs I saw one that was chosen that said " I have 30 Subs but there all random" they also said " I am rank 3000 on the leaderboards. I apoligize for the rant but actually I was looking forward to this event too considering the day I check this it's on my legit birthday of July 29th saying I wasn't in it, you may look on my forum page and see that I am not lying about my Birthday. Good luck participants in this event till then I will sign up for Hell Games 7

- ALL1DO1SW1N | TheOneWolf

deadkillz

Experienced
Reaction score
I am going to go nuts i need to find out my district partner so i can start training.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What I hate about this event is that its US only with EST they never put it in the morning because us europeans struggle with that :/

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
First of all, I would like to point out that there is no perfect system. If it's random, people that may not deserve to get in will get in. If it's our current method, it's more of a popularity contest and there are people that are excluded.
I would also like to say, for the sake of ALL1D1SW1N1329 's post, that there are many factors that will decide if someone is accepted or not. For all you know (I don't know, but it's possible) one of the factors could be whether they've played before or not. Or posting a lot on the forums. Or even just being friendly?
Having lots of wins or a good youtube channel does not mean you should necessarily be in this.

Second of all, there is also no perfect time. There are people just about all over the world participating in this event, but most of them are US players so shouldn't it work best with the majority? Also, the creators of this event and a bunch of the gamemakers are also from the US, and shouldn't they be able to watch an event they created unfold?
With the difference in timezones all around the world, there will always be someone that is at a bad time, simply because that's how the world works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci