• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help beta test our new website!

Do you like the new website?

• Total voters

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
And PxlPanda c:

1. Fix bugs.
2. Darker theme.
3. Make ranks stand out more.
4. Remove ads.

Then work on the mobile site, pls c:

Especially signatures, avatars, and access to the leader boards and media tab on the mobile.
Yes they need to update the mobile website

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Go to the bottom left of the screen. Click on Flexile Dark - Green. Click on Minecraft Survival Games.
ty....
Now that I have seen the new style.... there is far too much white, it is not as easy on the eyes as the traditional black.

cgoeller

Spectator
Reaction score
Keep in mind the majority of this community is between 8 - 18; mainly 8 - 15.
I forgot to take that into consideration, but as a web developer in training, it's good to know that I should utilize those demographics.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Okay, here's the time for my feedback. :D

The first thing I saw is switching between MCSG and MCTF2, which I think is awesome, even if I don't write a lot on another community. There is also a picture or logo for MCTF2 on the bottom of page, which you definitly see, if you are writing post from computer. That's a big plus from my side, because MCTF2 will be much more known and visited, I guess. But be sure, to make same thing on MCTF2.

I see the Alerts and Inbox bug is fixed. It's cool and works perfectly.

The whole theme is well designed, Fins's picture and this Minecraft font. It's designed very well, as it befits for big, good and awesome community, like MCSG is.

Only thing I don't like is a lot of brightness. Well, maybe just because we all were using dark theme, but this green lines fits perfect and it little fix this thing . :) The biggest problem I have is on the first site, and that's the column on right (under search bar). It's in light blue color and doesn't go good with the white background.

However, it's good, and when it will be tested, make sure to set it as default theme.

Hedgehog4799

Survivor
Reaction score
I picked the XenForo style and now I can't find where to change it back HALP D:

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Chrome:
Website lags a bit when I scroll down too fast or even generally
When I edit a message I posted, it also lags

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
it'd be nice if the page for the forums were changed back to dark grey, but thats just a monor suggestion.

Btw, nice logo from FinsGraphics

Paridoxal

Experienced
Reaction score
For everyone who saw the new website, we are working on some improvements from yesterdays feedback. However, we did make it available for anyone to use but you need to make this change while logged into your forum accounts. To change it, go to the bottom of the website and click on "Flexile Dark - Green" theme. After, select the "Minecraft Survival Games" theme and it will change over. We plan to make improvements based on your feedback but you can always switch back and forward between them.

View attachment 7613 View attachment 7612

Again, any feedback would be great as we will be making improvements throughout the week.
Okay so um i try joining games and i get into the lobbys but when a couple seconds pass and the votes are in and its close to count down to the game start it diconnect and it says "Internal Exception: Java.net: Read Time Out" this has happened to me a total of 20 games in a row i cant play any :c please contact back or help out THANKS

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay so um i try joining games and i get into the lobbys but when a couple seconds pass and the votes are in and its close to count down to the game start it diconnect and it says "Internal Exception: Java.net: Read Time Out" this has happened to me a total of 20 games in a row i cant play any :c please contact back or help out THANKS
That is an issue regarding to your internet connection or server in general. You can make a thread in the 'Supports Section' if the problem continues, which can be found here; http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/general-support.32/

-

STOROZHENKO: The website or the servers? :p The website theme is working fine for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci