• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help beta test our new website!

Do you like the new website?

• Total voters

danmandrm

Spectator
Reaction score
I love this game so much but the donors are killing me always kicking me out. I would become a donor but the prices are way to high. Isn't there any good minecraft server out there that doesn't charge their players to have fun and ultimately benefit the owner with their popularity and help them become popular in the minecraft world. I just want to play hunger games without having to pay a monthly fee when i am already trying to pay off my cell phone bills. So if something doesnt change me and all my subscribers on youtube will no longer stay with the survival games.

For all those who know a hunger games server that doesn't charge such a high amount and is fun please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys try and keep the posts related to the original question.

rider056

Tribute
Reaction score
I love this game so much but the donors are killing me always kicking me out. I would become a donor but the prices are way to high. Isn't there any good minecraft server out there that doesn't charge their players to have fun and ultimately benefit the owner with their popularity and help them become popular in the minecraft world. I just want to play hunger games without having to pay a monthly fee when i am already trying to pay off my cell phone bills. So if something doesnt change me and all my subscribers on youtube will no longer stay with the survival games.

For all those who know a hunger games server that doesn't charge such a high amount and is fun please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me guess, the world revoles around you and just because you and 3 other people (subs) want there to be no donnor kick just for 4 people. If you cant afford donnor because of your cell then chose, HG or cellphone.

thebowiejohn

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the current website ie not the new version. The new version makes it seem like all the rest of the MC servers, geared towards 10 year old kids.. I like let's say the modern version that is currently being used.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah I like the website the way it is now, the new one looks like so many other generic minecraft websites.

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah I like the website the way it is now, the new one looks like so many other generic minecraft websites.
And the old theme looks just like any other XenForo website. Just sayin' <3

IrishFreak91

Spectator
Reaction score
seems to cartoony graphics choice (not counting minecraft images) the tool bars and tabs. I like the flexile dark smooth clean design better. I also prefer it over the new one because its not as...bright lol

ReBedu

Spectator
Reaction score
scusate non mi entra nei server! mi fa connessione in corso... e dopo mi esce. che faccio?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci