• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HenBen City (50% complete)

Do you think that one day this could become a mcsg map?

• Yes Definitely!

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Probably but it needs a bit more work

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
HenBen City (Looking for a new name!)

My best mate Henry (henmaxgibbdogs) and I have spent about ten months working on this map, so please help us to make it even better.

The map has 150 chests (approx.)
The radius is 275 blocks

Map by
Bentomkeke
Henmaxgibbdogs
Latest Update:

see below for more, but we have currently finished terraforming the whole area around the outside of the dome. screenshots up soon. Bentomkeke
What's Happening right now?

Upon much recommendation, we are 'snazzying' the map up. also a few new builds are underway, see below. On top of that, the outside of the dome is currently being terraformed to have hills around it. Bentomkeke
Current version:
alright, there has been a lot of work going into this. The latest update of HenBen City includes:

Off the coast of the mainland there is now an oil rig and storage facility, Along with a small island house with a helipad. There is now a large (13 storey) modern building next to the hotel. There is now a large underground system of tunnels that lead to something quite good ;) (hint to get through the tunnels, go left and follow the sun). The original 'jungle' has been removed. In it's place will be a mansion and maybe 3 high rises. There is a parliament building beside the temple, and also an info center nearby. Anything more, we will update on this thread. Bentomkeke

Below are some screenshots, but please like and show some support, it really means a lot :3
2014-02-09_20.58.44.png

The Main road onto the bridge
2014-02-11_18.53.18.png
Cruise ship parked in port
2014-02-11_18.54.50.png
Towers and other urban style buildings (WIP)
2014-02-11_18.58.15.png
Easter Eggs! (This is my house)
2014-01-21_22.14.51.png
Cornucopia
2014-02-11_19.00.36.png

Secret Tunnels and rooms!

This Map is 100% by Henmaxgibbdogs and Bentomkeke. Most work was completed by hand

Last edited:

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks great, though I suggest adding some builds outside of the dome so it doesn't look wierd.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Looks great, though I suggest adding some builds outside of the dome so it doesn't look wierd.
you can't actually see it on the map, but outside of the dome there is another big oil platform. We will just build the buildings up outside the map, i'm just kinda waiting for spc for 1.7 to come put before I properly get back to working on the map.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I think it's rather too bland. Try adding some snazziness to it.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It could use some additional builds, it is a little bland and it is very similar to other Sg maps, but besides for that, it looks like a good place to start, and some nice builds.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
It could use some additional builds, it is a little bland and it is very similar to other Sg maps, but besides for that, it looks like a good place to start, and some nice builds.
Still a map in progress, but thanks :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci