• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HenBen City (50% complete)

Do you think that one day this could become a mcsg map?

• Yes Definitely!

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Probably but it needs a bit more work

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the concept. I think the map doesn't has itself a shape. Might give it some more terraforming and put some block variation with world edit so as ProfessorRetro said, it doesn't look so bland. I will recommend putting some mountains around the dome or trees so it doesn't look empty. Overall the map is good, has MCSG standards, but just some details.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Name Ideas:
Murder City
Raequino City (or a different cool name that would be like the last name of the city's 'founder' in the story for the map)

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dont particularly like the idea of using gold blocks to build or any ore block for that matter, its a bit too plain as Retro said above, it needs detail an such. But as you said its WIP so I cant wait to see what it looks like when its done :)

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
I like the concept. I think the map doesn't has itself a shape. Might give it some more terraforming and put some block variation with world edit so as ProfessorRetro said, it doesn't look so bland. I will recommend putting some mountains around the dome or trees so it doesn't look empty. Overall the map is good, has MCSG standards, but just some details.
I dont particularly like the idea of using gold blocks to build or any ore block for that matter, its a bit too plain as Retro said above, it needs detail an such. But as you said its WIP so I cant wait to see what it looks like when its done :)
Thanks for the recommendations, I haven't worked on it much lately as 1 have built some stuff on it with 1.7 but we still don't have world edit for 2.7 :( I think saying it's 75% complete was a bit ambitious, it's probably more around 50% complete. I will eventually get it done, but also it being holidays where I am work is a bit slow.

jellybabyking

Spectator
Reaction score
This map looks awesome. keep building it up. cant wait untill i play this on the server

jellybabyking

Spectator
Reaction score
But you could put in a little more detain to some builds like the big wooden building because it is very plain compared to some other builds.

hiyourHD

Diamond
Reaction score
Being honest. It looks good but... A little basic..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci