• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HenBen City (50% complete)

Do you think that one day this could become a mcsg map?

• Yes Definitely!

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Probably but it needs a bit more work

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
gonna put up some new screenshots, been working on snazzying it up!

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
meh, you guys should choose a theme for a map, not just barely build random buildings in one place. i dont even.... what is that white house doing in the middle of a field????!?!?!?

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
meh, you guys should choose a theme for a map, not just barely build random buildings in one place. i dont even.... what is that white house doing in the middle of a field????!?!?!?
Seriously?!?!?! wow, no offence but learn to read. I appreciate the feed back but it's pretty blatantly a city, maybe it doesnt look too good because its a work in progress!?!?!?! also if you read the description, it talks about the 'white house in the middle of a field'. Give some feedback that people can work with, not just silly comments that could be avoided with an extra minute of reading. People like you really piss me off. Rant over.

Bentomkeke

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks like SG4 and Holiday Resort combied :p
No seriously though it looks pretty good, just maybe add some smaller details because it looks like there is a lot of big open areas that don't have anything in them

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Looks like SG4 and Holiday Resort combied :p
No seriously though it looks pretty good, just maybe add some smaller details because it looks like there is a lot of big open areas that don't have anything in them
That's what we are working on, but thanks for the support :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci