• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey There! Introducing myself! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floodplain

Experienced
Reaction score
Please refrain from double posting in the future.
Wow! Yet another person complaining about double posts. Can't you see shes new here? Maybe tell her nicely like 'Here on the MCSG Forums, by posting twice in a row that is a double post. Next time use the edit button or wait until later to post that, Thanks!'
What you said was quite harsh. :/
FLOOD OUT!

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
Wow! Yet another person complaining about double posts. Can't you see shes new here? Maybe tell her nicely like 'Here on the MCSG Forums, by posting twice in a row that is a double post. Next time use the edit button or wait until later to post that, Thanks!'
FLOOD OUT!
He was talking to Evan.. I think.. But yes, maybe ask them nicely C:

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
FLOOD OUT!

You told me to tell her nicely, so thats what I did? So what was the point of your post? New members of the community need to abide by the rules just as we do, and if she was unaware of that rule NOW she understands so GG. Batman out

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
You told me to tell her nicely, so thats what I did? So what was the point of your post? New members of the community need to abide by the rules just as we do, and if she was unaware of that rule NOW she understands so GG. Batman out
Please calm down guys. It's all fine.. I didn't double post, it was someone else. I'm just replying and making more posts.. Thanks for looking out for others though, I do appreciate it.
Talking to both members here.

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
Please calm down guys. It's all fine.. I didn't double post, it was someone else. I'm just replying and making more posts.. Thanks for looking out for others though, I do appreciate it.

I don't understand..

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
To make it easier to direct something to multiple members, when you press reply to a post, if you press reply to another post it just adds it to the message box.

You can also tag people with @ as in @nameofperson so NyanCaatt

Just little tips to make foruming more convenient :)

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
To make it easier to direct something to multiple members, when you press reply to a post, if you press reply to another post it just adds it to the message box.

You can also tag people with @ as in @nameofperson so NyanCaatt

Just little tips to make foruming more convenient :)
Thanks, everyone is helping out a lot C: Makes me feel special C:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci