• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hive Phishing Scam is Back

Has this happened to you?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yep...it's back. If any Hive Sr.Mod (specifically one named FabricJason) says that you randomly won a free pass to be a Hive Mod...DENY IT.

I remember this being something a few months back. They would give you a link and you would include your Minecraft information, and they would just steal it.

It's so stupid. Here's the evidence: http://i.imgur.com/efLaLpi.png

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Phishing on every game now huh? :\
I feel like people who fall for these kinds of things are incredibly stupid. (I shouldn't be saying this, considering I'm the dumbest person in the world.) Thanks anyhow though.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I still don't really understand... These phishing links seem to be strongly associated with the Hive, especially during that incident on Teamspeak and the forums that happened recently, the main links they provided were associated with the Hive. Which is pretty odd considering this, otherwise, I hope no one got affected so far. :0

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I still don't really understand... These phishing links seem to be strongly associated with the Hive, especially during that incident on Teamspeak and the forums that happened recently, the main links they provided were associated with the Hive. Which is pretty odd considering this, otherwise, I hope no one got affected so far. :0
Phishing Scam>12 letters> Hive> four letters> 12/4> 3>triangle>illuminati
Hive is illuminati confirmed.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Phishing Scam>12 letters> Hive> four letters> 12/4> 3>triangle>illuminati
Hive is illuminati confirmed.
Oh my goodness. Illerminati.
But woah, I never thought of it that way... .-.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci