• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hogwarts SG Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok, guys, let me say something about that.
1. Let me take a selfie.
2. We did not know what his IGN is, so we just wrote "MrKaspersson" on this thread, because it's the name of his YouTube-channel.
3. We just guessed that the map is done to 65%, 85% could be right of course as well. But trust me, there are so many things that we had and have to build, so we just guessed that it is done to 65%, we did not count any blocks or anything. You can download the map (http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/hogwarts---perfect-recreation-best-ever-made/) - please download it - and you will see that there is a lot that's not built yet. We did not just build a dome and put some chests. You will see (maybe later or even now if you download the map). We built so many big things, you would not believe that.
4. He gave us the full permission to make his not-finished map into a SG-map. He did not finish the map and we are allowed to finish his map + make it into a SG map. We never built it with MrKaspersson together on one server or something, he just built that, what you can see on the download link and we finish(ed) that.
5. It's not our plan to get VIP!!! We just create this map to make us and other Minecraft-players in the world playing SG on it. Believe me, or do not, but that's the truce. Kaspersson is still the main builder!
6. I did not "steal" the map.
7. The screenshots. We took pictures of places what have a big recall value. We built many other things, but we do not want to show them already. You will see them if the map gets accepted. But as you can see on the pictures, the clock tower from the inside and every common room is created by us. Those are not many things that we built (we built a lot more, of course!) but those are some things e.g.!
8. OAA, there is a reason why MrKaspersson's map looks like "our's". It's because it actually is the same map. His map is just not finished. I even think that it is not 85% done by him, but that's another thing. We are finishing it and we really hours on it every day. Again: He gave us permission.
9. I hope that you, OAA, will finally realize that it's not just his map and that we got much work to do, as well. And after you have done so many researches, I just have to say that you should really sort out your priorities.

I hope that I could clarify a lot with that post. I'm really angry at the moment.

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
i would love for mrkaspersson to post on the pmc thread that he gave you guys permission, i just prefer that over something that you could have easily edited

OAA

Tribute
Reaction score
I understand that this is the same exact map, because there was a download link. Also I did understand that his map was not finished, but I did not know you had planned on adding more things in. Now I do understand it is kind of petty of me to worry about some random map on the forums but you see its all in the principal, I know i came off as kind of aggressive but I just wanted to clarify to the mcsg community that you weren't just "stealing" a map or kind of just going for an easy vip. Thank you for clarifying this. But I would recommend the next time you do a map -if you do- you clarify these things on the first post. Now I do understand when people do do the first post they are not sure what they are going to do so please take that with a grain of salt. I hope I have not ruined your experience and fun in making the map.

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
O wow, I love this. It looks great! Pvp-ing might be a bit difficult, but the fact that it is Hogwarts is just perfect :3
The Great Hall could be good, as could the quadditch pitch. The Common rooms could make some intense close quarter battles aswell :D The Bridge could make some wicked team battles too =D

TheGamerScottie

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, guys, let me say something about that.
1. Let me take a selfie.
2. We did not know what his IGN is, so we just wrote "MrKaspersson" on this thread, because it's the name of his YouTube-channel.
3. We just guessed that the map is done to 65%, 85% could be right of course as well. But trust me, there are so many things that we had and have to build, so we just guessed that it is done to 65%, we did not count any blocks or anything. You can download the map (http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/hogwarts---perfect-recreation-best-ever-made/) - please download it - and you will see that there is a lot that's not built yet. We did not just build a dome and put some chests. You will see (maybe later or even now if you download the map). We built so many big things, you would not believe that.
4. He gave us the full permission to make his not-finished map into a SG-map. He did not finish the map and we are allowed to finish his map + make it into a SG map. We never built it with MrKaspersson together on one server or something, he just built that, what you can see on the download link and we finish(ed) that.
5. It's not our plan to get VIP!!! We just create this map to make us and other Minecraft-players in the world playing SG on it. Believe me, or do not, but that's the truce. Kaspersson is still the main builder!
6. I did not "steal" the map.
7. The screenshots. We took pictures of places what have a big recall value. We built many other things, but we do not want to show them already. You will see them if the map gets accepted. But as you can see on the pictures, the clock tower from the inside and every common room is created by us. Those are not many things that we built (we built a lot more, of course!) but those are some things e.g.!
8. OAA, there is a reason why MrKaspersson's map looks like "our's". It's because it actually is the same map. His map is just not finished. I even think that it is not 85% done by him, but that's another thing. We are finishing it and we really hours on it every day. Again: He gave us permission.
9. I hope that you, OAA, will finally realize that it's not just his map and that we got much work to do, as well. And after you have done so many researches, I just have to say that you should really sort out your priorities.

I hope that I could clarify a lot with that post. I'm really angry at the moment.
It just seems lazy to take something from someone to benefit yourself..

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
May I say that what if this account 'MrKaspersson' is just an account you've made and emailed yourself? seems really suspicious.
He sent me that message on YouTube, that was no email. You can go to his profile, that's him. And have you seen the date when he sent that? I really don't know why some people think that I would commit a crime or anything.

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
It just seems lazy to take something from someone to benefit yourself..
It may be a lot, but it's not lazy :D PLEASE download his map and look into Hogwarts and you will see how much has to be added. I mean, he gave us permission, where's the problem?! I do not expect to get VIP or anything, but it's my map as well.

TheGamerScottie

Diamond
Reaction score
It may be a lot, but it's not lazy :D PLEASE download his map and look into Hogwarts and you will see how much has to be added. I mean, he gave us permission, where's the problem?! I do not expect to get VIP or anything, but it's my map as well.
it's not your map. I would not associate you with the making of this map. You most likely havent even added an eight of what this guy already done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci