• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How can MCSG improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How do you think MCSG can move on or take a step forward to stand out in the Minecraft community, I think it would be mobs being added back but look at both sides old school players want mobs however the majority don't meaning that newer members don't particularly want this idea.

So how can MCSG move on?

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I think they deleted every file from v1. I SERIOUSLY don't want mobs re-added. I think they can improve by making a /report command.

BTW, Matt, you have the WEIRDEST GIF signatures.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Hmm I kind of feel a report ability would just be massively abused, I think the community just needs to stick together and stop fighting, these days it seems like there is a flame war about everything

Reaction score
Honestly, apart from the loot in the chests (which is being fixed), I don't feel like MCSG needs to improve this instant. I don't see much wrong with it. I say that the staff should stop adding things for now and focus on fixing whatever plug-ins and such need fixing.

PresidentAbe

Survivor
Reaction score
Adding mobs on like 1/5 of the the servers then leaving the other servers without mobs so that way there isn't someone to go whining about how mcsg sucks because it didn't go his way.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Take all the bad maps away, the only maps that should be on mcsg are:

Survival Games 1-5
Teweran 1-3
Breeze Island
Holiday Resort

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As others said, some "culling of the weak" on the maps might be nice. I don't really have many problems right now actually.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Maps are great, we have all the quality maps, and a little pile of garbage on top of them. MCSGs maps are WAY better than Hive's maps. Atm maps are at the greatest. Just remove Breeze remakes and I'll be happy.
And add SG Highway. I think the staff needs to listen to the community on the map additions. I know there were polls and the staff tries their best, but I just feel like it.. This needs to be improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci