• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How can MCSG improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronwoodWB

Survivor
Reaction score
Really I think MCSG has done a lot so far and I don't really see anything they need to improve on.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
they would improve mcsg if they delete MCSGv2 and just "upload" MCSGv1 again <33333 _:D
No, no, no, NO.

I don't think people understand the "technical" part of a server this massive, but it's one helluva structure. V2 cleaned up a lot of the mess that V1 was, and therefor made it a lot cleaner of an experience while playing on the servers. While V1 had some good things with it, the majority of the people think V1 was phenomenal because of MC v1.2.5. This MC version period made the online experience a lot better, but after 1.3 was released, that all pretty much drained (I don't think very many people remember how bad 1.3 was and how buggy it made the plug in. It was one of the few times I quit because it was impossible to have fun.)

Anyways, with everyone saying "bring v1 back and dump v2", you're essentially spitting in the faces of the developers who spent dozens of hours of their own time developing a pretty damn complex plug in.

Sorry if I seem blunt, but even I'm a tad annoyed with seeing the complaints about v2.

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
How can emseeesgee improve? It can't. It's good enuf.

Punchy_01

Experienced
Reaction score
But on a serious note. #Bring Hungry Hills Back 2013. It's honestly the best option available. Want to make MCSG more like the hunger games? That's how you do it. A map that makes you feel like you're alone and where you can truly hunt, or be the hunted!

Reaction score
Take all the bad maps away, the only maps that should be on mcsg are:

Survival Games 1-5
Teweran 1-3
Breeze Island
Holiday Resort
You were soo close to right! You just put breeze island, instead of Rugged Lands... :p You also forgot to add Valleyside University :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci