• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How did you get your username?

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
There was a huge ice storm where I lived the year minecraft came out and I bought it and my baseball number was 4 so chiller4 was born. But I realized later that I could have taken Baconator and almost killed myself because it was the day minecraft came out.

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, I was inspirated by my friend (Pennywisering) on his server and he called me "The Slasher" since I was unbeatable. After that I saw on a forum the name "HarchHeat" and I thought it was cool with the two letters in the like both "words", so I decided to take my first last name letter "S" then one of my favorite letters "e", then "n" for the last letter of my name. After "Sen" I decided to take this "ch" at the last and put down "Slash" as the other word. That made me pick "SenchSlash". Ok thxbai.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My mum picked it 4 me. (for safety dood)

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I named my first starter in Pokemon Burtry

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My friend kinda made it. He got a huge beating after that :D

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
In 5th grade I always sat next to this 3rd grader at lunch and one day she brought in corn (and I stole a couple of pieces) and she looked at me with this expression -> :eek: and yelled "CORN STEALER!!!" So that's how I got my name xD

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I got mine when I was younger. I used to role-play over the phone with some of my friends all the time and I needed a good character name. My friend suggested Kor Stonesword Fireblood (don't ask me why) and I liked it. I later changed it to Kor Fireblood Stonesword because I wanted to make a account on this little kids MMO game using my char's first and last name and I thought they might not allow Fireblood because it had 'blood' in it. I've used the name for pretty much everything since.

k

I liked a youtuber named "lolitsthad" when I was like... 10? And my nickname was "wee." So it was going to be: lolitswee
But, ya know... 10 year olds suck at spelling...
You musta been one messed up kid to be watching lolitsthad when you were 10 :eek:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci