• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you think MCSG will end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
to be quite honest, i think mcsg has been ended. i know people still play it, but i think it ended with alot of contraversy with bajancanadian and eshancowee. but if this kind of stuff happens even more, then it will slowly die a slow painful death. i wonder where people will migrate when this happens.....

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
If this a serious post: I'm aware of your skill in PvP, but it's a common courtesy to say stuff like that especially if it was such a momentous occasion such as the very last MCSG game. I am also very aware of how many holes my theory has. I wrote this thing at 4 in the morning, and I didn't have time to map out all the variables. If you would like me to, I can rewrite it, adding length and other factors in the final battle and why people leave.

If this was a satirical post: :p

Either way, thanks for the read.
The intent of my post was indeed in all good fun (but seriously, they would all be dead)

Nonetheless, your post was quite fun to read. Glad you posted it. :)

mikefroot

Survivor
Reaction score
I have 8 predictions about this

1) Chad can't pay for the servers
2) Baccas overrun the servers
3) Minecraft will end
4) Lag will take over
5) People start hating survival games or go to a different server
6) A staff member will try to take down MCSG (Probably won't happen)
7) Chad gets bored of Minecraft
8) MCSG will never go down :0

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay, so this is what I think will happen (my story)

It was just another day on MCSG. Gravey4rd was wrecking noobs, moderators were banning hackers, and people were asking where joey is, When all of the sudden Vareide logs on to the hub and demands to speak to Chad. Subv3rsion, Being Chad's friend, Directly tells Vareide where he can find Chad. Soon, he does and they begin to speak. As all 15000 of the people on MCSG wait to hear what the 2 Server Owners are speaking of, Clankstar begins the Hive's master plan. Everyone thinks this is just a talk between the two servers, but Vareide is just the distraction. Clank is the big threat, and he is attacking Forairan and Subv3rsion with rapid dDos attacks, making them have no control over the servers. Time for the moment of truth. Clank tries hacking in to the servers data base and succeeds. He gives Admin to Vareide, Guggex, and himself. Now Guggex comes in. He joins every server, one by one, Banning everybody. When he finishes he gives the signal to Vareide, and he virtually attacks Chad. Chad is powerless due to the surprise attack, and Vareide steals Chad's tag and skin. Next, Guggex and Clankstar leave as Sub and Forairan get back on to see Chadthedj on. They tell Chad (Or Vareide) That someone attacked their internet and they have good reason to believe the Hive is behind it. Fake Chad says "That's preposterous, now get back to developing." And the two Devs reply with "Aye aye, Captain" And then go off coding or whatever. Now, Fake Chad a.k.a Vareide finds Chad's address which he left in the left pocket on his skin, And in real life heads there.

11:52 AM, Saturday, 8/2/2014
Vareide arrives at the Dunbar residence with some heavy artillary. He breaks in and demands Chad and Chase to get on the ground...

-THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS INNAPROPRIAT FOR SOME VIEWERS, VIEWER DESCRETION IS ADVISED-

Vareide aims a bullet at Chad, And demands all of his hard earned cash. Chad quickly shows him to the safe and Vareide takes all the money and burns it. Without any cash, Chad is forced to shut down MCSG Forever. Soon after though, Vareide goes to jail for what he did, and Hive is shut down too. No more Sg, Everyone dies and the World explodes. The end! :(

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Here's my theory. MCSG will continually get popular. More and more servers are added until we have close to one thousand different servers in different regions around the world. Eventually, the servers will be so popular, it will be nigh impossible to get in a game unless you have the donor rank. There will be a few donors as always, but soon, it will be impossible for even them to get in a game because so many people have donor.

The players begin to thin out. Regular members have left a long time ago because they couldn't join games, or they have upgraded to a donor, only to find that, even with donor, they can't join games. They start to leave. After a few more weeks, close to a tenth of the players have left to find other servers, available servers. MCSG has stopped bringing in enough money to fund the servers. Two hundred and fifty servers are closed throughout the world. More people leave because when those servers closed, they couldn't find games to play anymore.

The pattern continues for many months. Drop a few servers here, drop a few there. Zedchase is the first gamemode to completely vanish. MCTF2 quickly follows. After many more months, MCSG is down to 250 servers worldwide, as well as the survival and creative servers. Mod applications have stopped flowing in by the bucketful, they now trickle in like a small stream during a drought. The moderator process is pushed aside for a more streamlined version, in the hopes that it can bring in new mods quicker because many staff members have been lost by the wayside.

Of the YouTubers, Joey closed his channel due to some scandal. Tomahawk gets too many strikes and is forced to stop producing material. Blamph shows up on occasion, but he's much too busy with life now to do much in minecraft. Bajan was unbanned in the hopes that it would bring attention back to the servers, but he doesn't care, and neither do his fans.

Everyday, less people are playing. MCSG is down to less than one hundred and fifty servers. There are no AS servers, there are no AU servers. There are a few CA servers left, but they're dying out and will be abandoned soon. It's such a small community now. Everyone knows everyone else. People are still leaving the community.

Another month passes. Canadian servers are gone, there are only a few European servers left as well. You see hackers quite often, but you can't report them because the website was shut down, due to inactivity. You would send an Email to Anster or Life, but you lost that address a long time ago. A few more weeks pass, and all the Eu servers are gone. You're down to only 10 servers, and you play the hell out of them. You see Chad all the time now.

Another week down the road, and Chad regretfully informs all the remaining players that he can't fund the servers for another month. You all mark a certain date on your calendars, the last game of MCSG. You log on a few days later for that game. You see Chad, Life, Anster, Sixzo, Blamph, NoahSailor, Zietra, Duckluv, Forairain, Sub, Bic, Col Star,and some others. BajanCanadian even came back to honor the servers he once enjoyed so much. You all wait in the lobby. Everyone on the server is courteous, but distant. The weight of what is about to happen is beginning to fall on you and the other players. You spawn in.

You look around in wonder at the last map made by Team Elite. They made it specifically for the final game of MCSG before their build server was shutdown. It's beautiful. You can tell that they put every ounce of skill, every drop of experience, every tear, every grain of their being into this map. The game starts and you all rush spawn. Nobody wants to kill anybody. A half hour passes. During that time, you did nothing but wander the map. No one died. You guess it was because they didn't have the heart to fight each other. Deathmatch starts. You all go at it. One by one, tributes fall, including you. You watch the remaining fights carry on.

Eventually, a victor emerges. You congratulate each other on a well fought battle, and the other players start to leave. You hit the pause button, and your cursor hovers over the disconnect button. You can feel tears welling, and you start to sniffle. You force your hand to press the button, and you disconnect. On the server, only Ant, Life, and Chad remain. They talk for awhile, then Ant disconnects. Life talks with Chad about all the good times they had on these servers. Life leaves. Chad is the only one left in the server now. He waits and waits, in the desperate hope that someone will join. No one does.

Chad takes one last look around his server, and he disconnects.

Perhaps in another day, in another year, somebody will have the bright idea of making a Hunger games based minecraft servers, but MCSG will be gone. Nothing is left aside from memories and friends.
Such a sad story.. *sniffle* ;(

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Here's my theory. MCSG will continually get popular. More and more servers are added until we have close to one thousand different servers in different regions around the world. Eventually, the servers will be so popular, it will be nigh impossible to get in a game unless you have the donor rank. There will be a few donors as always, but soon, it will be impossible for even them to get in a game because so many people have donor.

The players begin to thin out. Regular members have left a long time ago because they couldn't join games, or they have upgraded to a donor, only to find that, even with donor, they can't join games. They start to leave. After a few more weeks, close to a tenth of the players have left to find other servers, available servers. MCSG has stopped bringing in enough money to fund the servers. Two hundred and fifty servers are closed throughout the world. More people leave because when those servers closed, they couldn't find games to play anymore.

The pattern continues for many months. Drop a few servers here, drop a few there. Zedchase is the first gamemode to completely vanish. MCTF2 quickly follows. After many more months, MCSG is down to 250 servers worldwide, as well as the survival and creative servers. Mod applications have stopped flowing in by the bucketful, they now trickle in like a small stream during a drought. The moderator process is pushed aside for a more streamlined version, in the hopes that it can bring in new mods quicker because many staff members have been lost by the wayside.

Of the YouTubers, Joey closed his channel due to some scandal. Tomahawk gets too many strikes and is forced to stop producing material. Blamph shows up on occasion, but he's much too busy with life now to do much in minecraft. Bajan was unbanned in the hopes that it would bring attention back to the servers, but he doesn't care, and neither do his fans.

Everyday, less people are playing. MCSG is down to less than one hundred and fifty servers. There are no AS servers, there are no AU servers. There are a few CA servers left, but they're dying out and will be abandoned soon. It's such a small community now. Everyone knows everyone else. People are still leaving the community.

Another month passes. Canadian servers are gone, there are only a few European servers left as well. You see hackers quite often, but you can't report them because the website was shut down, due to inactivity. You would send an Email to Anster or Life, but you lost that address a long time ago. A few more weeks pass, and all the Eu servers are gone. You're down to only 10 servers, and you play the hell out of them. You see Chad all the time now.

Another week down the road, and Chad regretfully informs all the remaining players that he can't fund the servers for another month. You all mark a certain date on your calendars, the last game of MCSG. You log on a few days later for that game. You see Chad, Life, Anster, Sixzo, Blamph, NoahSailor, Zietra, Duckluv, Forairain, Sub, Bic, Col Star,and some others. BajanCanadian even came back to honor the servers he once enjoyed so much. You all wait in the lobby. Everyone on the server is courteous, but distant. The weight of what is about to happen is beginning to fall on you and the other players. You spawn in.

You look around in wonder at the last map made by Team Elite. They made it specifically for the final game of MCSG before their build server was shutdown. It's beautiful. You can tell that they put every ounce of skill, every drop of experience, every tear, every grain of their being into this map. The game starts and you all rush spawn. Nobody wants to kill anybody. A half hour passes. During that time, you did nothing but wander the map. No one died. You guess it was because they didn't have the heart to fight each other. Deathmatch starts. You all go at it. One by one, tributes fall, including you. You watch the remaining fights carry on.

Eventually, a victor emerges. You congratulate each other on a well fought battle, and the other players start to leave. You hit the pause button, and your cursor hovers over the disconnect button. You can feel tears welling, and you start to sniffle. You force your hand to press the button, and you disconnect. On the server, only Ant, Life, and Chad remain. They talk for awhile, then Ant disconnects. Life talks with Chad about all the good times they had on these servers. Life leaves. Chad is the only one left in the server now. He waits and waits, in the desperate hope that someone will join. No one does.

Chad takes one last look around his server, and he disconnects.

Perhaps in another day, in another year, somebody will have the bright idea of making a Hunger games based minecraft servers, but MCSG will be gone. Nothing is left aside from memories and friends.
We...seem to have another G33ke...

Tzazon

Experienced
Reaction score
I agree and disagree. I agree that there is more members, but I disagree about donors. (even if you didn't say anything about donors.) There are plenty more members, but the donors are not nearly as high.
As of recent I've been kicked by more donors as well as it being harder to get into CA servers after the hub got instituted. Multiple places that have hubs are thriving.

I'm surprised no one has said this... MCSG will end when Minecraft ends.

My post says something similar to that.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you. I assume that was a compliment.
It's good for you, as it means you're capable of writing multiple paragraph posts about such a simple topic.
It's bad for us because we need to take the time and read all of it xD (G33ke is an ex-moderator who posts just like that all the time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci