• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How To Be A Better PVP Player

How To Be A Better PVP Player

• Block Hitting

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • Jump and attack

Votes: 106 79.1%

• Total voters

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
people spam flint and steel and arrows so crazy that it seriously piss me off. And that arrows always hit me even if I run in "zig-zag". Maybe they use hack? God knows
Running in a zigzag pattern makes you very easy to hit with the bow if you're fighting the right player.

In response to the OP, shoot them and when they try to get close, fishing rod them away and repeat a few times. They'll soon think that you're going to do that when they charge for their last time but hope to dodge your arrow, take advantage of this by switching to another PvP approach, most of which have been mentioned, not to their full extent/potential, in this thread by others.

Another cool trick, though not too easy, is to fishing rod someone (while in midjump for maximum efficiency) and place a flint and steel where they will land. The great thing about this is that because they are stunned, they can do little about it except turn around or shift to cut their trajectory short.

I don't want to give my entire arsenal away so I'll leave it at that >:)

KraustRz

Survivor
Reaction score
Running in a zigzag pattern makes you very easy to hit with the bow if you're fighting the right player.

In response to the OP, shoot them and when they try to get close, fishing rod them away and repeat a few times. They'll soon think that you're going to do that when they charge for their last time but hope to dodge your arrow, take advantage of this by switching to another PvP approach, most of which have been mentioned, not to their full extent/potential, in this thread by others.

Another cool trick, though not too easy, is to fishing rod someone (while in midjump for maximum efficiency) and place a flint and steel where they will land. The great thing about this is that because they are stunned, they can do little about it except turn around or shift to cut their trajectory short.

I don't want to give my entire arsenal away so I'll leave it at that >:)
I'll agree with that. It's just that... I run minecraft at 20 fps :'( It's kinda hard for me to do all the super tricks

SpakPVP

Spectator
Reaction score
It kinda depends on who you are, some people are just good and some are bad, if ur bad. Gonna take a while (A WHILE) to get better. Sorry :/

Jadarko

Career
Reaction score
Strafing is a very good way to win a fight. Also flint&steel and bows work really well. Flint&steels are underrated.

Jadarko

Career
Reaction score
Well. If your at 20 fps you need to get a better computer. But in the meantime install optifine and customize the settings.

KraustRz

Survivor
Reaction score
Well. If your at 20 fps you need to get a better computer. But in the meantime install optifine and customize the settings.
Get a better computer? Sure I would love to do that unfortunately whining to my parents will never work. I am 15 and I got a job that only pays me 80 bucks per month. It could take like a year to collect enough money to buy a new customized computer. And even if I did save some money my parents will never let me buy the computer anyway :p

Sorry about this. I just really hate when people know that I run games at 20 fps and they told me to buy a new computer...

Jadarko

Career
Reaction score
Get a better computer? Sure I would love to do that unfortunately whining to my parents will never work. I am 15 and I got a job that only pays me 80 bucks per month. It could take like a year to collect enough money to buy a new customized computer. And even if I did save some money my parents will never let me buy the computer anyway :p

Sorry about this. I just really hate when people know that I run games at 20 fps and they told me to buy a new computer...
Wow that sucks. My max fps is around 30-40. Thats why I'm saving. You just got unlucky that your parents won't let you buy a new one. o_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci