• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How To Correctly Report A Player For Hacking (Please Read)

StanMiniShow

Career
Reaction score
Making the video public is indeed a psychological tactic in and of itself. If they see themselves being tattled on, they'll not do it again....unless they're a complete dumbass.
Don't tell me what to do. It's my damn channel. If I want to make a mini-series out of catching MCSG's hackers, so be it. You have no jurisdiction over that.
If making the video public will make them stop hacking, why don't we just stop banning players and simply upload a footage of them hacking?

What I'm saying is that they made a mistake, and the punishment that they're getting is getting banned and such; not showing the world what they do or something. It is true that I have no jurisdiction over your decisions or your YouTube channel. Making the video unlisted is sort of an advice; not a must-follow rule that will get you banned if you fail to follow.

Lastly, you do not have to bring it in a rude way. Please do not start flame. Thank you.

H

HuntyB88

Very informative! Most likely will benefit the community's forums.

Benglaas

Diamond
Reaction score
Why is youtube the only place acceptable to upload? I use twitch.tv for my reports and has been acceptable for little more than a year.

StanMiniShow

Career
Reaction score
Why is youtube the only place acceptable to upload? I use twitch.tv for my reports and has been acceptable for little more than a year.
I am sorry for the inconvenience that you're getting.

We prefer YouTube because:
1. We are able to download the videos quickly without having to download the entire stream.
2. We can mark the videos as 'unlisted'.
3. It is more efficient to deal with ban disputes, which there are tons, if evidences were to be uploaded to YouTube.
4. We've encountered several problems before with evidences uploaded to another site rather than YouTube.

Thank you.

Benglaas

Diamond
Reaction score

1. We are able to download the videos quickly without having to download the entire stream.
3. It is more efficient to deal with ban disputes, which there are tons, if evidences were to be uploaded to YouTube.
4. We've encountered several problems before with evidences uploaded to another site rather than YouTube.

Thank you.
You don't have to download the whole stream you can download the clip like if you were downloading a youtube video. Can you explain why its more efficient if it's on youtube? Youtube literally can be an altered video I have had viewers come to me for the real footage of games for ban disputes because they got banned due to altered videos.

I disagree but, you guys set rules and I will follow them. It is what it is as they say.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score

Thank you.
Wait, I have all 15 or so of my Abuse Reports unlisted, except for the screenshots, are we not allowed to post them as public? I was planning on making a series out of them, but I read that you have to keep it unlisted somewhere a while ago.

StanMiniShow

Career
Reaction score
Wait, I have all 15 or so of my Abuse Reports unlisted, except for the screenshots, are we not allowed to post them as public? I was planning on making a series out of them, but I read that you have to keep it unlisted somewhere a while ago.
As much as possible, please keep it as unlisted. Although, a lot of people do create series out of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci