• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to fix not being able to join EU servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

9001qq

Tribute
Reaction score
Ah, my cousin had this exact problem, I must remember to tell him :3

_KingBoo

Spectator
Reaction score
Doesn't work for me. ): I deleted it from my library and when I search 'hamachi' nothing shows up. I still can't connect though to EU servers.

andyjk15

Survivor
Reaction score
I had a problem my scores reset them self. I had 253 points (roughly) and 1 victiry on the eu servers. And now im back to the defualt. HELP!!

Nachodude7

Spectator
Reaction score
I had (believed) that I deleted all traces of Hamachi previously. I can't find any traces of Hamachi on my computer, but I can still not connect to the EU network... Any way for me to search up the traces that may remain?
At first When i couldn't connect it said Host is down. Now it says java.net.NoRouteToHost:no route to host. I deleted Hamachi but it's still not working. Any help?

Nachodude7

Spectator
Reaction score
At first When i couldn't connect it said Host is down. Now it says java.net.NoRouteToHost:no route to host. I deleted Hamachi but it's still not working. Any help?
I reinstalled my hamachi and now its back to saying host is down so i know its doing something.

The epic creeper

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't know if this was from hamachi, but even when the servers page said it wasn't full, (btw, I refreshed the page)
on MC it said it was full Us, Europe, and Australia.
skincache.com_MIB 3 Agent J.png Can you guess who he is? SPOILER ALERT: Its J from men in black

The epic creeper

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't know if this was from hamachi, but even when the servers page said it wasn't full, (btw, I refreshed the page)
on MC it said it was full Us, Europe, and Australia.
View attachment 3158 Can you guess who he is? SPOILER ALERT: Its J from men in black
Ok, I DESTROYED hamachi but no dice. Even in US servers, when it said it wasn't full IN MINECRAFT, I could not connect. Help me :(:(:(

Monfry

Spectator
Reaction score
I can't Join any of your servers ! I don't have hamachi but it keeps saying internal exception : Java.net.SocketException:Connection reset.. Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci