• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to solve some common NCP bugs

TheBigMaxx

Spectator
Reaction score
you need to add the illegal move bug, after respawning it doesn't let you move if you do, you get "Illegal Move" Disconnected from server

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
you need to add the illegal move bug, after respawning it doesn't let you move if you do, you get "Illegal Move" Disconnected from server
The thing is, is that there isn't a way around this bug, this thread is how to solve it, at the moment there is no solution :/

Stevo3034

Spectator
Reaction score
Yea I really hate that illegal move thing I always forget to not move.

Himekp

Spectator
Reaction score
Another bug that I know of that I just hate is "ghosting" I don't know whether its NCP or what even causes it but I find myself getting ghosted all the time. "ghosting" is where you basically are no longer in your character. For example I am chasing people all the time and in the midst of the chase they will just stop. I will go up to them and start hitting them but I cannot because my character is actually just standing in some location, not moving, after a minute they will run back and start hitting the air (what it looks like to me) when in reality they are hitting my character who is just standing there. It's so annoyig and ruins that whole round. I currently don't know a solution. The only one I do know to prevent urself from not losing points is shooting an arrow in the air, let it hit u and then log out. But no way to get out of it

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Another bug that I know of that I just hate is "ghosting" I don't know whether its NCP or what even causes it but I find myself getting ghosted all the time. "ghosting" is where you basically are no longer in your character. For example I am chasing people all the time and in the midst of the chase they will just stop. I will go up to them and start hitting them but I cannot because my character is actually just standing in some location, not moving, after a minute they will run back and start hitting the air (what it looks like to me) when in reality they are hitting my character who is just standing there. It's so annoyig and ruins that whole round. I currently don't know a solution. The only one I do know to prevent urself from not losing points is shooting an arrow in the air, let it hit u and then log out. But no way to get out of it
Do /ghostfix

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I literally just lost a game because of ghosting, and it happens to me MANY times on Survival Kingdom. I did not get to try out that /ghostfix thing because I was already killed....so frustrating. :(

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Do /ghostfix
Or more simply, /gf

I literally just lost a game because of ghosting, and it happens to me MANY times on Survival Kingdom. I did not get to try out that /ghostfix thing because I was already killed....so frustrating. :(
If you ever receive random damage, can't break leaves/grass/mushrooms, or can't open chests, you know you are ghosting, and should immediately do /gf. Awareness of your environment will help you escape it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci