• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to Write an Amazing Moderator Application

Can you become a Mod?

• Yes

• No

• Potato

Results are only viewable after voting.

Balica

Spectator
Reaction score
Using the cute turtle in @PlazaGames's signature as a prop here. Slow and steady wins the race. You might not get it on your first, second, or even third try, but if you keep trying and show that you are dedicated, then you will get it eventually. The attitude you have about it is not the type of attitude that you should have for something that you want. If you want to become a Moderator, by all means, I want you to be a moderator as well, and there's nothing stopping you from at least trying to get it.

I was declined for Moderator 3 times, 2 with really bad applications that I will admit, definitely did not show true dedication or want for the position. But the third time I was declined, I gave it my all, and when I got to the interview stage, I figured out that I wasn't ready, so I took a hiatus from applying and tried again in March of 2014. I learned all that I could about the comunity and ended up getting accepted.

The fact of the matter is, I wouldn't have gotten Moderator if I just gave up after three tries. I was motivated to try again. Maybe you should try to find something that motivates you to try again? I support you!
Minecraft Name:Gold3nFr3ddy

SuperMarioBrick

Experienced
Reaction score
Using the cute turtle in @PlazaGames's signature as a prop here. Slow and steady wins the race. You might not get it on your first, second, or even third try, but if you keep trying and show that you are dedicated, then you will get it eventually. The attitude you have about it is not the type of attitude that you should have for something that you want. If you want to become a Moderator, by all means, I want you to be a moderator as well, and there's nothing stopping you from at least trying to get it.

I was declined for Moderator 3 times, 2 with really bad applications that I will admit, definitely did not show true dedication or want for the position. But the third time I was declined, I gave it my all, and when I got to the interview stage, I figured out that I wasn't ready, so I took a hiatus from applying and tried again in March of 2014. I learned all that I could about the comunity and ended up getting accepted.

The fact of the matter is, I wouldn't have gotten Moderator if I just gave up after three tries. I was motivated to try again. Maybe you should try to find something that motivates you to try again? I support you!
You have to write properly

SuperMarioBrick

Experienced
Reaction score

You have to elaborate your answers

SuperMarioBrick

Experienced
Reaction score
Does these questions like these: Why do you want to be a moderator on the MCGamer Network?
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator on the MCGamer Network?
Have you attended any MCGamer Events before? If so, describe your experience with each.
How would you like to see the MCGamer community improve?
What are 3 qualities you have that you feel you could be improved upon?
If you were given the chance to be a moderator, what would your top three goals be?

count as the scenario?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci