• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to Write an Amazing Moderator Application

Can you become a Mod?

• Yes

• No

• Potato

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
You're correct, this is a very helpful guide. I strongly advise anyone considering on writing an application to give this a quick read. Jodimo some of your points are spot on ;).

~Vanth

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Best of luck! You are great moderator material... but whats wrong with that pink name? :D

~Vanth
There is nothing wrong with it ;), I just want to get (even) more involved into the community.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with it ;), I just want to get (even) more involved into the community.
Not a bad choice my friend. If you have the mind-set, then anything is possible.

~Vanth

SaderMC

Tribute
Reaction score
This guide will definitely help me when I ever feel like creating a staff application.

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
Using the cute turtle in PlazaGames's signature as a prop here. Slow and steady wins the race. You might not get it on your first, second, or even third try, but if you keep trying and show that you are dedicated, then you will get it eventually. The attitude you have about it is not the type of attitude that you should have for something that you want. If you want to become a Moderator, by all means, I want you to be a moderator as well, and there's nothing stopping you from at least trying to get it.

I was declined for Moderator 3 times, 2 with really bad applications that I will admit, definitely did not show true dedication or want for the position. But the third time I was declined, I gave it my all, and when I got to the interview stage, I figured out that I wasn't ready, so I took a hiatus from applying and tried again in March of 2014. I learned all that I could about the comunity and ended up getting accepted.

The fact of the matter is, I wouldn't have gotten Moderator if I just gave up after three tries. I was motivated to try again. Maybe you should try to find something that motivates you to try again? I support you!

Yes, what Plaza said!
Gives me motivation to try again, sir, I salute you!

DctrCluck

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks for the guide, this will help me as I try to make my way to Mod on this lovely sever :p

xMertSimsek

Diamond
Reaction score
I want ask onething. İn each scenerio i was in interview and i failed on 1-2 subject. What will happen ? Am i declined?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci