• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff How? What happened?(Resignation thread)

N

Nikola

DISCLAIMER: Read the thread or do not reply to it. (ty)

Now, I'm not going to make this thread dramatic or anything but I just want to mention why I resigned and finally tag some people who I find really special and who helped me throughout this journey as a community member to finally a mod.

Basically the reason why I resigned is because I'm probably getting a IRL job (not quite sure yet) but moderating MCSG is much more than you think of. There's much more things to consider other than just "banning" players but yeah disregarding that moderating does take a ton of my time.

Next to MCSG I workout, I'm probably going to have a job and I go to school (finals are right around the corner). It's hard to keep up but you're probably wondering: "Nick you're an idiot there's leave of absence for a reason." I don't enjoy minecraft.

For me being a mod is not just having the rank and trying to gain popularity out of it. It's much more than it atleast for me, I've been in countless cases where I would deal with 5 different situations and I loved it! Knowing that you are able to help someone is a great feeling. The staff team is alright I mean I haven't been a part of it for a long time but 2 weeks is much more than enough for someone to realize how chill they are.

If you ever apply for mod, don't give up. It took me 10 applications to get where I was like 2 hours ago. Always talk to sr staff and moderators on teamspeak let them know you are worthy to become a moderator. Every time give your best report people do anything that could possibly increase your chances. BUT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T COME ACROSS AS A BIG TRYHARD. You've been warned. People won't like you xD

Now people I want to mention are:

Teku30 - Dude I know you're probably not around anymore but I remeber when we played on VidaCova and you invited me to End Gamers. It was great talking to you and KYSKILLZ also S14dden (Sladden) and NingleWingle! Holy the times. If you ever find this thread I just want to let you know that I miss you dude and yeah I miss other people as well!

Eskild - What can I say? The greatest ex-mod on MCSG and one of the best clan leaders. Dude I'll never forget what you've done for me and I just want to say a simple thank you. You're the greatest guy I've met and hopefully I can get on phoenix's teamspeak so we could have a chill talk.

William - I've met you LAST YEAR HI NOOB. But honestly this guy is a great mod, leaves games in order to help people, does everything that a mod should do. William, YOU ARE IMPERSIONATING HUAHWI YOU IDIOT HAHAHAHH. Dealing with TS trolls was soo fun :laugh: :LOL:

Miner9823 - He's a great kid - Quote by Razzledgirl. Miner honestly all the courage you've given me throughout my journey is incredible. I'll love you FOREVER and stay classy gurl. Don't change because you're already perfect the way you are. <3

Axanite | Liam - Get Sr Mod already, nuff' said. No but for real Liam you've been a great friend and honestly I just want to thank you for being so nice to me. I can still remember our conversation in the meeting room regarding you getting trial I was literally crying because you didn't get it! Haha fun times but yeah Liam stay awesome.

And finally Razzledgirl - You mean a whole world to me. If you wouldn't live in MERICA I would freaking find you and literally hug you really HARD. Like REALLY Hard. Love you gurl and I always will <3 (ps: we still need to play sg together)

Honorable mentions - TotalDramaTony, Athenaa, BeastOnFireee, SabitNuri, ThiNgY | Will, Mooclan, AGFire2013, Renoilj (JLioner), Nephilim, Scott (Big inspiration for me), StaticReach (Great guy and a great ex-mod), StephanieMarie, LittleKisses .. and countless others. Guys ily all.

Sorry Yannick forgot that you existed shoutout to my homie yannr00s and @viglenoob

Peace out and stay classy. AND HEALTHY.

Last edited by a moderator:

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: Read the thread or do not reply to it. (ty)

Now, I'm not going to make this thread dramatic or anything but I just want to mention why I resigned and finally tag some people who I find really special and who helped me throughout this journey as a community member to finally a mod.

Basically the reason why I resigned is because I'm probably getting a IRL job (not quite sure yet) but moderating MCSG is much more than you think of. There's much more things to consider other than just "banning" players but yeah disregarding that moderating does take a ton of my time.

Next to MCSG I workout, I'm probably going to have a job and I go to school (finals are right around the corner). It's hard to keep up but you're probably wondering: "Nick you're an idiot there's leave of absence for a reason." I don't enjoy minecraft.

For me being a mod is not just having the rank and trying to gain popularity out of it. It's much more than it atleast for me, I've been in countless cases where I would deal with 5 different situations and I loved it! Knowing that you are able to help someone is a great feeling. The staff team is alright I mean I haven't been a part of it for a long time but 2 weeks is much more than enough for someone to realize how chill they are.

If you ever apply for mod, don't give up. It took me 10 applications to get where I was like 2 hours ago. Always talk to sr staff and moderators on teamspeak let them know you are worthy to become a moderator. Every time give your best report people do anything that could possibly increase your chances. BUT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T COME ACROSS AS A BIG TRYHARD. You've been warned. People won't like you xD

Now people I want to mention are:

Teku30 - Dude I know you're probably not around anymore but I remeber when we played on VidaCova and you invited me to End Gamers. It was great talking to you and KYSKILLZ also S14dden (Sladden) and NingleWingle! Holy the times. If you ever find this thread I just want to let you know that I miss you dude and yeah I miss other people as well!

Eskild - What can I say? The greatest ex-mod on MCSG and one of the best clan leaders. Dude I'll never forget what you've done for me and I just want to say a simple thank you. You're the greatest guy I've met and hopefully I can get on phoenix's teamspeak so we could have a chill talk.

William - I've met you LAST YEAR HI NOOB. But honestly this guy is a great mod, leaves games in order to help people, does everything that a mod should do. William, YOU ARE IMPERSIONATING HUAHWI YOU IDIOT HAHAHAHH. Dealing with TS trolls was soo fun :laugh: :LOL:

Miner9823 - He's a great kid - Quote by Razzledgirl. Miner honestly all the courage you've given me throughout my journey is incredible. I'll love you FOREVER and stay classy gurl. Don't change because you're already perfect the way you are. <3

Axanite | Liam - Get Sr Mod already, nuff' said. No but for real Liam you've been a great friend and honestly I just want to thank you for being so nice to me. I can still remember our conversation in the meeting room regarding you getting trial I was literally crying because you didn't get it! Haha fun times but yeah Liam stay awesome.

Honorable mentions - TotalDramaTony, Athenaa, BeastOnFireee, SabitNuri, ThiNgY | Will, Mooclan, AGFire2013, Renoilj (JLioner), Nephilim, Scott (Big inspiration for me), StaticReach (Great guy and a great ex-mod), StephanieMarie.. and countless others. Guys ily all.

Peace out and stay classy. AND HEALTHY.
Yeah I don't read this I just wanna say, we wait you! c:

CarrotTop

Quantum
Reaction score
sad to see you go. you will be missed withing the staff team :c
I didnt really get to talk to you at all, but you seemed like a really nice person, and always willing to help a user i need.

;-; #InMemoryOfNikola ;-;

William

District 13
Reaction score
ahaha I am going to remember that for awhile.. "Hey who is talking??" You are impersonating Huahwi!!" haha aw :') Thank you for the kind words <3

For real though, I've been with you on your journey to becoming a moderator since October. You never gave up. You got mod. It just shows that you should never give up, if you want something then work hard and achieve it.
I will be around so don't you dare leave completely!! Was awesome working with you as a staff member the short period of time you were :)
Wish you the best of luck with IRL stuff, keep it up, you're awesome!

<3

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
Even though we've only talked together a few times, and even though I've been mad at you once or twice, I still consider you one of my friends.

It was fun playing that one SG game where I jumped from the sky onto a chest next to you xD

I'll miss you, see you around on the servers :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci