• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff How? What happened?(Resignation thread)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nick,

I waited, and waited, and have been willingly there for you for as much as I possibly can imagine. It's been over a whole year that we've worked on helping you get through the struggles you were dealing with. And I couldn't have been happier to know that you've grown into an amazing individual anyone could always admire. I have been waiting for a whole long year, a whole year or even more. Simply to see you become a moderator. And that was the pinnacle of the pride I have for you, Nick. I have waited a whole year to see you only stay within this staff team for merely two weeks, but those two weeks were the golden weeks of the staff team.

I feel little to no emotion or sadness upon seeing your resignation (As much as I sound like a jerk), because of how I had already been able to figure out you had your personal reasons. But the fact that you were open about your circumstances shows how brave enough you were to explain everything and set everything in good terms and in peace once and for all. I intend to see you leave the team with the right mindset to look forward for the future, but to remember how wonderful you were here. I intend to show a great big smile on my face while you may log off, to prove to you that having you here with us was probably one of the best times we had together in MCGamer. And to look forward to what fate has in store for you.

Because regardless of what came through and how you are dealing with several different circumstances in real life, you did not fail to make a wonderful impact on the community. And I would simply want to say one more thing before we see you off, since I fear we may not see one another for a long while.

You influenced me, and many others.

And I can't thank you enough. You taught me to be as persistent and as patient as possible when it came to dealing with people who were discouraging. You opened my eyes wide enough to teach me the values of being able to control emotions, and to express them the best way possible. Either it be tears of joy, anger, assertiveness, or simply happiness. Although the fact that your emotions had gotten the best out of you several occasions before, you still fought through and as persistently as possible in order to make things right.
You couldn't have made me anymore proud.

Thank you, for everything.
Thank you, Nick. :')

Stay sassy, gurrrl. <3

N

Nikola

sad to see you go. you will be missed withing the staff team :c
I didnt really get to talk to you at all, but you seemed like a really nice person, and always willing to help a user i need.

;-; #InMemoryOfNikola ;-;
<3
ahaha I am going to remember that for awhile.. "Hey who is talking??" You are impersonating Huahwi!!" haha aw :') Thank you for the kind words <3

For real though, I've been with you on your journey to becoming a moderator since October. You never gave up. You got mod. It just shows that you should never give up, if you want something then work hard and achieve it.
I will be around so don't you dare leave completely!! Was awesome working with you as a staff member the short period of time you were :)
Wish you the best of luck with IRL stuff, keep it up, you're awesome!

<3
Willi <3
Even though we've only talked together a few times, and even though I've been mad at you once or twice, I still consider you one of my friends.

It was fun playing that one SG game where I jumped from the sky onto a chest next to you xD

I'll miss you, see you around on the servers :)
That was hilarious! Hahahahahahha! I ended up winning the game gg100000!! xD
ly2man
You were an amazing mod. Thanks for everything you did.
Thanks bro means a ton.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Oh Nick.. ;-;
It's sad to see you go..
Good luck in the future and I am hoping to see you around sometimes! :thumbsup: (y)

N

Nikola

Nick,

I waited, and waited, and have been willingly there for you for as much as I possibly can imagine. It's been over a whole year that we've worked on helping you get through the struggles you were dealing with. And I couldn't have been happier to know that you've grown into an amazing individual anyone could always admire. I have been waiting for a whole long year, a whole year or even more. Simply to see you become a moderator. And that was the pinnacle of the pride I have for you, Nick. I have waited a whole year to see you only stay within this staff team for merely two weeks, but those two weeks were the golden weeks of the staff team.

I feel little to no emotion or sadness upon seeing your resignation (As much as I sound like a jerk), because of how I had already been able to figure out you had your personal reasons. But the fact that you were open about your circumstances shows how brave enough you were to explain everything and set everything in good terms and in peace once and for all. I intend to see you leave the team with the right mindset to look forward for the future, but to remember how wonderful you were here. I intend to show a great big smile on my face while you may log off, to prove to you that having you here with us was probably one of the best times we had together in MCGamer. And to look forward to what fate has in store for you.

Because regardless of what came through and how you are dealing with several different circumstances in real life, you did not fail to make a wonderful impact on the community. And I would simply want to say one more thing before we see you off, since I fear we may not see one another for a long while.

You influenced me, and many others.

And I can't thank you enough. You taught me to be as persistent and as patient as possible when it came to dealing with people who were discouraging. You opened my eyes wide enough to teach me the values of being able to control emotions, and to express them the best way possible. Either it be tears of joy, anger, assertiveness, or simply happiness. Although the fact that your emotions had gotten the best out of you several occasions before, you still fought through and as persistently as possible in order to make things right.
You couldn't have made me anymore proud.

Thank you, for everything.
Thank you, Nick. :')

Stay sassy, gurrrl. <3
I'm fully aware that this is a double post so please don't warn me, and please don't merge this post with the others.

Miner, as I said you're truly an inspiration to me and believe me or not to other thousands of people who play on this server. If anyone could get to know you, they would fall in love with your kindness and caring. I will always remember you no matter what happens. Stay happy and remember there might be a day where we could work together once again.. but for right now unfortunately not :)

Be patient.. and I will come back sooner or later.. I promise :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm fully aware that this is a double post so please don't warn me, and please don't merge this post with the others.

Miner, as I said you're truly an inspiration to me and believe me or not to other thousands of people who play on this server. If anyone could get to know you, they would fall in love with your kindness and caring. I will always remember you no matter what happens. Stay happy and remember there might be a day where we could work together once again.. but for right now unfortunately not :)

Be patient.. and I will come back sooner or later.. I promise :)
And I'll be waiting. I promise. :)
<3

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sucks to see you gone so soon ;-; But IRL stuff will always come first.

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
no offence but werent you mod for like 10 days xD
but in 10 days u made a big difference broski

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci