• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff How? What happened?(Resignation thread)

Athenaa

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sad to see you go :c You were a fantastic staff member.

Good luck in life :) I hope you find happiness and success in your future endeavors!

Edge

Platinum
Reaction score
NO NICK
crying tbh
but seriously now, You were and amazing moderator and I was hoping your rank lasted more. I understand your problem and I respect your decision... Thank you for being a great person and a great friend. Good luck in life ! :) <3

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Noooo Nick :( sad to see you resign, but proud of u for not giving up and getting mod after trying for so long c:
also now we can be #pinkbuddies <3!!

Contouring

Platinum
Reaction score
Its always sad to see some one you really care and love go, I will miss you so much! love you buddy <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nick, even though you were only on the team for a short amount of time, it has been great working with you, especially seeing you become the great guy you are now from when we first met :')

Hopefully you stick around, because it's been great so far!

N

Nikola

Noooo Nick :( sad to see you resign, but proud of u for not giving up and getting mod after trying for so long c:
also now we can be #pinkbuddies <3!!
#PINKBUDDIES 4 LYFE
;( Miss you
Miss you too man, the glory Phoenix/TeamSypher days oh man
...Well, good luck in the future! You will be missed <3
Phillip, I know you don't get this a lot and I know the feeling of working hard and not getting anything back. Of course keeping in mind moderator is a voluntary job a simple message that they've been doing a great job could change things over very quickly.. so keep up the amazing job bro <3
Its always sad to see some one you really care and love go, I will miss you so much! love you buddy <3
<3
Nick, even though you were only on the team for a short amount of time, it has been great working with you, especially seeing you become the great guy you are now from when we first met :')

Hopefully you stick around, because it's been great so far!
Don't worry I will make a come back sometime! Not too soon but I promise I will be coming back! <3

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
Phillip, I know you don't get this a lot and I know the feeling of working hard and not getting anything back. Of course keeping in mind moderator is a voluntary job a simple message that they've been doing a great job could change things over very quickly.. so keep up the amazing job bro <3
<3 :) Thank you!! I'll do my best for you! c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci