• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

byCarson

Gold
Reaction score
that's really not proof. just because he went on a social media sight does NOT mean he has the ability to upload, or is choosing not to. these are really, really irrational assumptions
true enough.. but, at least he has the ability to update his youtube or twitter or something just to let people know what he is doing or something like that.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Alright. I got something of value.

I knew Huahwi when he played ca. Ima save u the time of reading a long winded story, but long story short he told me his first and last name.
Then, a few days ago, I was looking at his latest vid from two months ago, an dsay a comment with 98 replies. I was reading them all when someone managed to find Huahwi's personal facebook. I checked it, and noticed he was active on that recently (July). Then, putting two anad two together, I searched up his name on twitter, and bang, there he was again. I looked at his twitter, and it was active as of July 14th. This comes to a conclusion that Huahwi CAN upload, but is simply not choosing to. Therefore, he quit, but has the CAPABILITY to upload. have fun with that. IF you want proof, you can pm me ;)
He could have just used twitter and Facebook on his phone, it doesn't mean he can upload.

Emmalein

Platinum
Reaction score
no one knows... i hope nothing bad happened to him.. maybe he just got a real life. But he should have say something ;-;

Reaction score
Probably ragequit the game because he died to a few people who were better than him, or because he had cold hands. Who knows.
..Or, he could still play, but just as a completely new user that NO ONE knows about.. But again, who knows?

Geson

Experienced
Reaction score
He Could Get To Jail Or So Are He Moving Or Something. Idk :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member