• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
This thread is just spread with rumors and rumors —there really isn't any truth or proven reason on why he quit.
Its kinda weird how the guys here are stalking him (trying to find his facebook and personal twitter). Pretty crazy.
He probably found something else to do, which is pretty normal...

Theres been some I can name which have left like nothing; disappeared as thin air —and all these players I can think of had a reason why they decided to leave.

c: I think its not weird that he left, but he being a YouTuber with decent amount of subscribers, it just becomes a controversial topic and people start judging because of his current social position. But, people move on! c:

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Does it really matter… to anyone
Honestly, I know a lot of people love his YouTube but 20 million threads will not bring him back.

Just be patient. All will be well.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
You guys really care about him that much to find his PERSONAL facebook? Jheeze, I know he is well known and respected by the community, but give the guy a break. He will come back soon enough or he won't come back at all. No point in harping on it, and making so many threads. Sure, he should have made some type of showing, But c'mon, that's taking it a bit too far. I know I wouldn't want people looking for me on facebook.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Personally, Huahwi was just like any youtuber, he comes and goes, same content, just gameplay differences and of course his bubbling personality. But whether or not he quit, he did it for a reason, and sooner or later...he will be forgotten, still in our hearts but the next generation of MCSG's wouldn't have a clue who he is...

What I'm trying to say is, it's not biggy
why did I have to make this emotional....

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Huahwi has, like you said, been inactive for almost three months. No one truly knows where he went, but most guesses are that he just lost interest in the game and didn't feel like coming back.

Thread locked due to the fact thang there are already countless others like it. Feel free to PM me with further questions! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci