• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hungry Games Round 1!!!

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN: Marboo99
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: Cause there's nothing else to do with my life, might as well play mine craft.
What do you want to do in the hungry games:
1. Play the games
2. Win the games.
3.?????
4. PROFIT
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): Because I'm sexi? Also I like pie :p

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Marboo99
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: Cause there's nothing else to do with my life, might as well play mine craft.
What do you want to do in the hungry games:
1. Play the games
2. Win the games.
3.?????
4. PROFIT
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): Because I'm sexi? Also I like pie :p
Accepted >: D

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: JVBGunner
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: Because I like being hungry.
What do you want to do in the hungry games: Be hungry.
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): Because I am hungry.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
erm. . . you say you are going to host this on your computer? i tried to host a server on my server (computer that has like 16 core processor and is pretty fast) and it could only hold about 8 people on at a time. If you are doing this on your own personal computer it will be laggy as f***

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: 3point14159is_pi
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: I saw some really good players sign up, and I want to play against them in a place where there's no point loss if i lose :p
What do you want to do in the hungry games: Win, try not to get murdered by darkrai202.
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): Because I actually put a small amount of thought into this app ;)
Two comments:
1. I'm glad there's no Breeze, but can u add sg4? It's one of the best maps.
2. The time zone thing will probably be a huge problem. Hosting one for each timezone would be better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci