• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hydra - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoolasHobo

Spectator
Reaction score
Haha I played with u like a year ago. U were playing with Sazaking I believe. U had a huge bounty on ur head and I claimed it :D then u killed me 3 times in a row.

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Haha I played with u like a year ago. U were playing with Sazaking I believe. U had a huge bounty on ur head and I claimed it :D then u killed me 3 times in a row.
Wow that must have been a long time ago. Your name rings a bell but I don't specifically remember you.

Xx_beats_xX

Spectator
Reaction score
Application Form:
Minecraft in game name: Xx_beats_xX
Wins: I have 136 wins and increasing at a predominant rate
Are you a donor and if so what type of donor are you?:
Skype name: xx_beats_xx
Have you been in other clans? yes I was in TDP but I left because I was not getting many clan games and felt left out
Have you been banned before? yes while I was off my computer for about 2 months cause I had to pay a certain bill someone hacked my account and played 300 games and oly won 3 times my records were about 750 for 125 wins now its in the 1020s so yes but my account was banned when I was away cause the guy that hacked it was using sprint hacks and I wasn't even allowed on my computer

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application Form:
Have you been in other clans? yes I was in TDP but I left because I was not getting many clan games and felt left out
Have you been banned before? yes while I was off my computer for about 2 months cause I had to pay a certain bill someone hacked my account and played 300 games and oly won 3 times my records were about 750 for 125 wins now its in the 1020s so yes but my account was banned when I was away cause the guy that hacked it was using sprint hacks and I wasn't even allowed on my computer
Will trial you this afternoon, this will be in about 6 hours :)

camohobic

Diamond
Reaction score
Application Form:
I will be back in the afternoon I will trial you as well. Get your game face on. :%

Quno79

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi, Im Quno79 leader of #Cyber.
We would like to verse you in a clan battle!
please add me on Skype: isaac.sides
and we can talk more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci