• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I feel bad - Alex

• Thread starter Axel | PlazaGames
  • Start date
A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello everyone!

I feel bad.. as you might know, i am not the best in this Community. No1 likes me, and i feel really bad. I have been disrespectful to a few Community members and even staff members a long time ago. Of course, i have been apologising to everyone i could think of. Now, i wanna tell the whole community that i have been a bad person. I was Moderator once, i was a really really bad Moderator and i am really mad of how i did.. I thought i was going to be a really good Moderator staying for ever, being helpful and of course known between the community in a good way. But after me getting Moderator, and resigning because i was doing a really bad Job, i have been hated since then. I don't know what to do, there is a few people/staff members that i talk to everyday, but that is not because they like me, that's because they maybe feel like doing it.
I just wanna say sorry to every1 as i feel i have been the worst community member/ex-staff member till now.. And i really really wanna change that..
I love you all, and i really wanna apologise to every1 because i feel really bad..
I am not making this because i wanna be really "Known" between the community, but i am doing this because i feel bad of what i have done, of how bad a Staff member i was and how long that lasted for..

I am so so so soooo sorry of what i have done, and for now on, i have nothing against no1.. For now on, i really wanna be like a new person for the community members/Staff members i have been completely disrespectfull person too..

I am really sorry, but i had to do this.

Thanks for everything.

Best Regards,

Alex | PlazaGames​

J

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Alex,
While I've never personally talked to you or seen you moderate, I still believe that you shouldn't have called yourself a bad moderator. Just because you were disrespectful doesn't mean you should beat yourself up for that. The fact that you've been continously apologizing to many of the people you were rude to shows that you changed a lot. The fact that you made this thread telling many people that you feel bad because of this shows that you're actually a really nice person. To keep it short, don't feel bad anymore, stop beating yourself up, you've apologized to them and regardless of whether they accept it or not, you learned from this experience and you're striving to be a better person. It's good that you're becoming a new person because I honestly think your a very helpful forumer here.

Regardless, you're an amazing person Alex, if you ever need to talk to someone, just poke me on TS. Also those staff members you talk to, I can assure you that if they didn't like to talk to you, they wouldn't "just" do it, they talk to you because they think of you as a friend.

Alex, you're really brave for posting this and in my own eyes, I think you're one of the nicest people on the forums. Thanks for posting this public apology, I hope that everyone else can forgive you as well :)

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hey Alex,
While I've never personally talked to you or seen you moderate, I still believe that you shouldn't have called yourself a bad moderator. Just because you were disrespectful doesn't mean you should beat yourself up for that. The fact that you've been continously apologizing to many of the people you were rude to shows that you changed a lot. The fact that you made this thread telling many people that you feel bad because of this shows that you're actually a really nice person. To keep it short, don't feel bad anymore, stop beating yourself up, you've apologized to them and regardless of whether they accept it or not, you learned from this experience and you're striving to be a better person. It's good that you're becoming a new person because I honestly think your a very helpful forumer here.

Regardless, you're an amazing person Alex, if you ever need to talk to someone, just poke me on TS. Also those staff members you talk to, I can assure you that if they didn't like to talk to you, they wouldn't "just" do it, they talk to you because they think of you as a friend.

Alex, you're really brave for posting this and in my own eyes, I think you're one of the nicest people on the forums. Thanks for posting this public apology, I hope that everyone else can forgive you as well :)
You are amazing. And you do realise you do deserve more than just being a Moderator on MCGamer <3
Thanks for everything, and thanks for your support.

Have a nice day.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, not gonna lie, I'm shocked that you would write this because.

1 You were a great mod. You did a lot in the little time you were staff, I was very surprised to see you go so soon.

2 I'm not too sure what you mean by bad things but I can almost completely guarantee you that no one knows you for those "bad things" I have an idea as to what you may be referring to, but even then, you're beating yourself up too much. You're a great guy, and we can forgive you and forget. I will never look at you as anything more than a great guy. You don't need a reset, you're already amazing!

3 You do have friends, and they like you for you, and so does the community, no ones pretending. Stop overreacting.

And the most important thing is, don't worry about your past. My past has caused some problems for me, but if I keep living in the past, how am I gonna move on to the future? You need to move on, what's done is done, but that doesn't mean you can't do something today or tomorrow to move forward. Move forward Alex, we will be here to help you each step of the way.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Okay, not gonna lie, I'm shocked that you would write this because.

1 You were a great mod. You did a lot in the little time you were staff, I was very surprised to see you go so soon.

2 I'm not too sure what you mean by bad things but I can almost completely guarantee you that no one knows you for those "bad things" I have an idea as to what you may be referring to, but even then, you're beating yourself up too much. You're a great guy, and we can forgive you and forget. I will never look at you as anything more than a great guy. You don't need a reset, you're already amazing!

3 You do have friends, and they like you for you, and so does the community, no ones pretending. Stop overreacting.

And the most important thing is, don't worry about your past. My past has caused some problems for me, but if I keep living in the past, how am I gonna move on to the future? You need to move on, what's done is done, but that doesn't mean you can't do something today or tomorrow to move forward. Move forward Alex, we will be here to help you each step of the way.
Thanks Tony <3 You are amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci