• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I feel bad - Alex

• Thread starter Axel | PlazaGames
  • Start date

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, everyone makes mistakes. Even me; maybe one of my biggest mistakes was denying an application or two of yours, because from what I've seen, you were an amazing Moderator!

Snowlion

Tribute
Reaction score
I doesn't matter who you were then, it only matters who you are now.
I am fairly new but still sort of an old timer and haven't seen anything wrong with you, but I still accept your apology.
If you play by the rules but people doesn't like you for it, just let them not like you. Because the ones to don't like someone for playing by the rules are the immature people (Please nobody take offense by this). And you're better than them. And by playing by the rules also means that other people will like you. Just ignore the ones who don't.
Now from what I've read, I'm guessing you were a great mod despite what you think of yourself. So go apply again and get moderating :)

And you are one GREAT and AWESOME human :)

A

Axel | PlazaGames

I doesn't matter who you were then, it only matters who you are now.
I am fairly new but still sort of an old timer and haven't seen anything wrong with you, but I still accept your apology.
If you play by the rules but people doesn't like you for it, just let them not like you. Because the ones to don't like someone for playing by the rules are the immature people (Please nobody take offense by this). And you're better than them. And by playing by the rules also means that other people will like you. Just ignore the ones who don't.
Now from what I've read, I'm guessing you were a great mod despite what you think of yourself. So go apply again and get moderating :)

And you are one GREAT and AWESOME human :)
Hello!
Thanks for those kind words!
I really do appreciate it.

Have a wonderful day here at the MCGamer Network and remember, if you need my help or you have any questions, feel free to inbox me! c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci