• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I feel bad - Alex

• Thread starter Axel | PlazaGames
  • Start date

Snowlion

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello!
Thanks for those kind words!
I really do appreciate it.

Have a wonderful day here at the MCGamer Network and remember, if you need my help or you have any questions, feel free to inbox me! c:
You are most welcome :)

Btw I noticed on your signature that you got mod on February 29th 2015....... how could you possibly get it on February 29th??????

mfungamer

Career
Reaction score
The flame has been cleared. Please refrain from flaming again. Have a nice day!

On another topic. This i a really strong move from you PlazaGames <3

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
It's ok.

"Forgive yourself before you die, then forgive others."

-Morrie Schwartz

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I feel bad.. as you might know, i am not the best in this Community. No1 likes me, and i feel really bad. I have been disrespectful to a few Community members and even staff members a long time ago. Of course, i have been apologising to everyone i could think of. Now, i wanna tell the whole community that i have been a bad person. I was Moderator once, i was a really really bad Moderator and i am really mad of how i did.. I thought i was going to be a really good Moderator staying for ever, being helpful and of course known between the community in a good way. But after me getting Moderator, and resigning because i was doing a really bad Job, i have been hated since then. I don't know what to do, there is a few people/staff members that i talk to everyday, but that is not because they like me, that's because they maybe feel like doing it.
I just wanna say sorry to every1 as i feel i have been the worst community member/ex-staff member till now.. And i really really wanna change that..
I love you all, and i really wanna apologise to every1 because i feel really bad..
I am not making this because i wanna be really "Known" between the community, but i am doing this because i feel bad of what i have done, of how bad a Staff member i was and how long that lasted for..

I am so so so soooo sorry of what i have done, and for now on, i have nothing against no1.. For now on, i really wanna be like a new person for the community members/Staff members i have been completely disrespectfull person too..

I am really sorry, but i had to do this.

Thanks for everything.

Best Regards,

Alex | PlazaGames​
It's okay, for things like this you should be forgiven! I forgive you although I didn't see any rude-ness from you :p

RanterMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Yo Alex!
Well I'm a bit confused of that post, because I don't really think that you were a bad person..
Like my appearance here as a member on MCGamer and as a Staff is way worst than yours.
And basically you were a great Mod here, you were really funny and friendly..
And yea don't apologies for nothing you did an amazing job ;)
And yea, always remember:
Your lips are movin'!

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Yo Alex!
Well I'm a bit confused of that post, because I don't really think that you were a bad person..
Like my appearance here as a member on MCGamer and as a Staff is way worst than yours.
And basically you were a great Mod here, you were really funny and friendly..
And yea don't apologies for nothing you did an amazing job ;)
And yea, always remember:
Your lips are movin'!
Hahah!
Don't say you are a bad person, you are amazing dude.
Thanks for your support i really do appreciate it.

RanterMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Hahah!
Don't say you are a bad person, you are amazing dude.
Thanks for your support i really do appreciate it.
Lol u don't know how bad is it for me right now xD
If I'll talk to you on TS or wherever, you'll see how bad I'm feeling right now ;)

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Lol u don't know how bad is it for me right now xD
If I'll talk to you on TS or wherever, you'll see how bad I'm feeling right now ;)
It is fine xD If it is private, I don't wanna hear it xD
Your choice tho!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci