• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I have fallen to the dark side. CoDsNo65/snochet65 AMA

oxygnn

Survivor
Reaction score
Do you use Nutella to tan your body?
i can answer for you. No cameron uses vegim8 becuz hes aussie and also with veigmate he washes the tan of with the tears of all the people he has banned :)

R.I.P. 40000000000 million solrflare skins

wtf2shens

Career
Reaction score
top 5 players in every region ???

ill give u a hint

if im not #1 for all of them ur wrong

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
top 5 players in every region ???

ill give u a hint

if im not #1 for all of them ur wrong
If I cannot say the top players in EU or US because I have no experience on those servers and cannot give justice to those who I personally think are the best in their respective region, it would just be based of other opinions. However I can tell you who I personally think are the top five Australian players that ever existed (excluding me ;) ).
1. darkrai202
2. StigJam89
3. Intelligent/doolanbros
4. Juzzyy
5. Dinosuar_Dan101

wtf2shens

Career
Reaction score
If I cannot say the top players in EU or US because I have no experience on those servers and cannot give justice to those who I personally think are the best in their respective region, it would just be based of other opinions. However I can tell you who I personally think are the top five Australian players that ever existed (excluding me ;) ).
1. darkrai202
2. StigJam89
4. Juzzyy
5. Dinosuar_Dan101
why isnt dan #2

and why isnt darkrai #1 in us and eu

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
1. darkrai202
2. StigJam89
4. Juzzyy
5. Dinosuar_Dan101
ur so oblivious to the real best player

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member