• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I just wanted to say thanks!

Randard1200

Career
Reaction score
I think he was saying it was better that we were getting back on topic stop talking about sports. I accidentally got it off topic so he was just saying it was better that I'm now trying to get it back on topic. Feel free to take offense to what he said, I'm just saying I didn't see anything wrong
Oh okay I just saw it as a different way. Thanks!

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh okay I just saw it as a different way. Thanks!
Sorry. I really meant that I was happy to be getting back on topic. When I read my comment now I can see how you thought it was offensive. I apologize :p.

Also Im really glad that you've has so much fun here and that you've made others happy. It's a really great thing to hear.

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
Here's the solution to custom channels: just poke someone in the channel and say "let me in pl0x I phan" at least that's what I do. XD

Randard1200

Career
Reaction score
Sorry. I really meant that I was happy to be getting back on topic. When I read my comment now I can see how you thought it was offensive. I apologize :p.

Also Im really glad that you've has so much fun here and that you've made others happy. It's a really great thing to hear.
Sorry about that man! thanks!

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
TL;DR.

But what I did saw was that SamDude09 wasn't in your friends list? What happened? I used to watch his videos all the time, which made me know you.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
You've got no idea how discontent I am with life sometimes.

Nonetheless, I miss many of the people you listed above...
The only people I get to talk to on a regular basis anymore are SomeMugger and Chadthedj.
The rest either are A). No longer active on the internet
B.) Annoyed/Tired of me
or C.) Don't have time for me anymore.
dfase moves on I guess, but I always look forward to the day when the people (@PanuterNut @the_french_guy @Antster360 @Blamph) Get back around to say high to me from time to time. :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci