• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I may be in a state of mini-crisis.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Are you embodying suicide right now I swear.
Yolo it wtf? You mean like walk in there and act like you own the place? Killing yourself has better options that slow and painful you know.

Sorry mini rant
Anyway, I experienced this when I went into grade 8 switching schools and such, believe it or not, no I really don't care, I'm popular in school.
K so first off you need to decide if you want to be like top of the food chain popular, or just like ya know swing by without any problems. So you need to first find a social group, which can be many people you have something in common with, for me it was sports, like say video games, and try to branch off.
Honestly I systematicley took over my school social system, I am legitemately on talking standards with the north and south (figuratively), what I mean by that is you will notice 2 social groups who are like number 1 and 2. Could be like basketball vs hockey or some Good. If you don't want problems you should try and stay away from that, because they will cause you to over commit.
So start off with some sort of group of people that you find have something in common with you, get really close to them, eventually you will get known through them, even something like: "Yo that cow kid's a fgt" is good enough. Then you can start branching off making new friends.
I just realized I don't want to type anymore bc I'm bored going to bed kbye
Jeez man. xD

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
As one of my teachers said, "life is all about changes". Just be yourself, be confident. I think changes make us strong, they make us live. I'm more than sure its not that bad. :p

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Confidence padawan, confidence. Just go into hs with your head held up high and yolo it. Just not a stupid kind of yolo that gets you in trouble on the first day... You'll have a great time, trust me.
:c That's an issue that I have - In the past, I was very insecure. I don't know how much that's changed over the past year or so, as I've been in very few social settings.
Try to talk to people. Introduce yourself and try to make discussion. I know you said that you're shy, but you'll never make friends if you don't talk to people. Also go to football games/pep rallies/other school events, it'll help you to get to meet people.
Join clubs/sports <-- Very good for meeting people. If you really don't want to then you could stay a loner, but it'd be kinda awkward at lunch and during group projects etc. Talk to the main office maybe they'll have a map?
c: I want to join the Newspaper club, over the next few days I'll be trying to collect examples of posts that I've made on the MCSG forums to hopefully build up a "resume", hehe. I don't know how clubs work.
Moo, we're in this together, I'm entering a school I've never been in either ;-; I'm scared too :(
GOOD LUCK EDOGGG
Pull the card of like #3 gamer in a leaderboard system of over 2,000,000 players if you need to. At least, that's what I'd do. :p
Whatever you do, don't stalk the hot chicks. Build up the moment. ;)
xD I have no interest in dating at this time - It's highly frowned upon by the church that I attend, and my entire family, plus I have a childhood fear of girls. Oh, and I'm a bit on the ugly side, so even if I wanted to I couldn't.
Stay quiet, figure things out. Just try and approach people that you could see yourself being friends with through high school. Don't find the popular the people and try and sit with and make friends with them. Just look around and see the people who you think are fun and will accept you (Good luck on your first day :D )
Thank you c: Approaching people is a huge obstacle for me - I'm really, really shy, to the point that I had a grand total of three friends throughout all of Middle School.
Try not to bring too much atention to yourself, that will atract all the douchbags. Just try and fit in, but also be yourself by finding the right group of people for you.
I'll try, wish me luck...! Eh, who am I kidding, I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life ;-;
your teachers are your friends. they are so much more helpful than you can imagine, and they completely understand your situation. i am in the same situation you're in, except i'm not as emotionally and socially damaged as you are. no one really cares about your looks at this point in your school life, and since no one knows you, it is only an opportunity to go up. by that, i mean since no one has any reason to dislike you since they have no idea who you are, they'll only like you ^^
Thanks c: This is one of the few times I've seen you post something more on the positive, bright side than the dark, dreary side. woohoo, who knew you had it in you? c: That's some pretty deep advice.
Find the largest, meanest, scariest Senior in school, and plant a big knuckle sandwich right on his Stalin-esque face.
#1 way to get myself bullied on my first day.
im in ur boat too. just I wasnt homeschooled and know most people in the high school. i belive in u doe mooooooo :3
ty ty <3
i just started highschool too but i just make a lot of friends :D i've gotten over 40 new friends since i've came
wat, teach me your ways?!?!? I haven't even had 40 friends in my entire life. dafuq.
Are you embodying suicide right now I swear.
Yolo it wtf? You mean like walk in there and act like you own the place? Killing yourself has better options that slow and painful you know.

Sorry mini rant
Anyway, I experienced this when I went into grade 8 switching schools and such, believe it or not, no I really don't care, I'm popular in school.
K so first off you need to decide if you want to be like top of the food chain popular, or just like ya know swing by without any problems. So you need to first find a social group, which can be many people you have something in common with, for me it was sports, like say video games, and try to branch off.
Honestly I systematicley took over my school social system, I am legitemately on talking standards with the north and south (figuratively), what I mean by that is you will notice 2 social groups who are like number 1 and 2. Could be like basketball vs hockey or some Good. If you don't want problems you should try and stay away from that, because they will cause you to over commit.
So start off with some sort of group of people that you find have something in common with you, get really close to them, eventually you will get known through them, even something like: "Yo that cow kid's a fgt" is good enough. Then you can start branching off making new friends.
I just realized I don't want to type anymore bc I'm bored going to bed kbye
Thanks, I guess. :) Although if I had to guess, I'd say you fit in more with them than I would - Your mannerisms suggest a confidence in your own self-worth, which most likely enabled you to be more outgoing than I am, so the situations are a bit different. But just in case anyone else can read that post and benefit from it, thank you. c:

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
:c That's an issue that I have - In the past, I was very insecure. I don't know how much that's changed over the past year or so, as I've been in very few social settings.

c: I want to join the Newspaper club, over the next few days I'll be trying to collect examples of posts that I've made on the MCSG forums to hopefully build up a "resume", hehe. I don't know how clubs work.

GOOD LUCK EDOGGG
Pull the card of like #3 gamer in a leaderboard system of over 2,000,000 players if you need to. At least, that's what I'd do. :p

xD I have no interest in dating at this time - It's highly frowned upon by the church that I attend, and my entire family, plus I have a childhood fear of girls. Oh, and I'm a bit on the ugly side, so even if I wanted to I couldn't.

Thank you c: Approaching people is a huge obstacle for me - I'm really, really shy, to the point that I had a grand total of three friends throughout all of Middle School.
I'll try, wish me luck...! Eh, who am I kidding, I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life ;-;

Thanks c: This is one of the few times I've seen you post something more on the positive, bright side than the dark, dreary side. woohoo, who knew you had it in you? c: That's some pretty deep advice.

ty ty <3

wat, teach me your ways?!?!? I haven't even had 40 friends in my entire life. dafuq.

Thanks, I guess. :) Although if I had to guess, I'd say you fit in more with them than I would - Your mannerisms suggest a confidence in your own self-worth, which most likely enabled you to be more outgoing than I am, so the situations are a bit different. But just in case anyone else can read that post and benefit from it, thank you. c:
lol don't joke like that xD but talk to people

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score

GOOD LUCK EDOGGG

ty ty <3

shet, now i have to restore balance

you have no hope of doing well in high school. the others will laugh at you unless you begin to show more social intuitiveness. if you perform at the top of your class and you rarely speak, the others will think you're a snob. don't let anyone in to your personal life and become an emotionless statue when being spoken to.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score

GOOD LUCK EDOGGG

ty ty <3

BRUH do it
You're smart enough to read people to the extent to see their interest right? Like your a competent cow not a downy dalmatian, just find someone like you and they'll talk back if they don't at least they'll know who you are and eventually possibly if your lucky or don't die warm up to you.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
shet, now i have to restore balance

you have no hope of doing well in high school. the others will laugh at you unless you begin to show more social intuitiveness. if you perform at the top of your class and you rarely speak, the others will think you're a snob. don't let anyone in to your personal life and become an emotionless statue when being spoken to.

Fun fact: In middle school, often when I was approached by a 'popular' kid, I would simply remain silent, to the point that I'd been asked multiple times if I could speak.. to which I simply responded with either a shrug or slight nod, then walked away or kept staring in front of me.
In elementary school, kids used to try and make a game out of making me laugh.... no one ever won, until one kid let me punch him and then I chuckled.
The correct thing to yell is "WHO PLAYS POKEMON"
No, I'm pretty sure that's a great way to find friends in HS.
BRUH do it
You're smart enough to read people to the extent to see their interest right? Like your a competent cow not a downy dalmatian, just find someone like you and they'll talk back if they don't at least they'll know who you are and eventually possibly if your lucky or don't die warm up to you.
I appreciate the alliteration ;)

Anywho, goin' to bed now because I have to wake up at 6 in order to register for school.... -.-

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score

Fun fact: In middle school, often when I was approached by a 'popular' kid, I would simply remain silent, to the point that I'd been asked multiple times if I could speak.. to which I simply responded with either a shrug or slight nod, then walked away or kept staring in front of me.
In elementary school, kids used to try and make a game out of making me laugh.... no one ever won, until one kid let me punch him and then I chuckled.

No, I'm pretty sure that's a great way to find friends in HS.

I appreciate the alliteration ;)

Anywho, goin' to bed now because I have to wake up at 6 in order to register for school.... -.-
teach me how not to laugh, please. i've been aching to learn how to be a statue for so long.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score

GOOD LUCK EDOGGG

ty ty <3

LMAO UR BOI.

CoolDarkraiDude

Platinum
Reaction score
Its alright man Ive gone through the same thing as a kid. Always being the one that is really shy and stuff like that. Im going into 9th grade as well and since I skipped a grade Im going to be one year younger then everyone else. I would recommend just being yourself and dont be afraid to talk to the person you sit down next to in lunch or maybe in class start a conversation with them. Hope this helps! Gl on you first day of school btw :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci