• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Icarus [US/EU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltronMC

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:UltronMC
-EU or US?: US
-Previous Clans: Kryptic, Unknown Oblivate, and others
-Wins/Deaths:516/1609
-PvP Pro/Cons:Sword Fns rod
-Skype name:xxthunder555
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: I want to join Icarus because I think I can really help out and also I think I can be really help with the team
-How will you be able to benefit the team?:Im Able to help, Risk my life and I can communicate fast.

JustNeymar

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: MattPlaysPVP
-Past Clans: TeamCrits
-Win/Death Ratio: IDk
-PvP Pro/Cons: Fns/Bow
-Why do you want to join Icarus?: It seems like a amazing clan and i will improve thanks to you people
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: I learn stuff quick and will do anything you people say
-Problem: I can only come to play on weekends
You have 27 wins out of 403 games played. You should also make your application a bit more detailed.

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
Clan name: Xenos
Skype name: Pm? (ddos protection)
EU or US: US

IcarusMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: MacroShits (may be changed)
EU
No previous clan experience
win/death: can't remember and I'm having trouble logging in to check.
pros: i jitter click i can a d strafe circle strafe and I'm alright at FnS. my bow skills have been shaky recently
why: sounds like fun and i know ItsFrizzy irl (he doesn't know who i am right now LOLOLOL) also I'm getting bored of my usual HCF
why will you benefit: ok I'm not going to lie I'm not the most fine art mscg player around, I'm more a pot or soup player, however i feel like i could have fun, and seeing as from pot and soup i know how to kotkey accurately, i can strafe fairly well, and i can jitter click to do quick dropping damage, i feel like i might not be a complete waste of time

± joeyboy1203 ±
Declined. You did not provide all the information needed by a template.

ProlificAndVex

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry guys for copying your layout. I have now made a custom layout. Sorry for any inconvenience caused

9Life

Spectator
Reaction score
- IGN: NoLife
-EU or US?: EU
-Previous Clans: N/A
-Wins/Deaths: 30 wins/500
-PvP Pro/Cons: pros, bowspam and fns, cons bad at jitter click not amazing with rod
-Skype name: life9iskewl
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: My friend Tahsin is in there and I really want a good clan to join for MCSG in general and to have fun!
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: Help win CW's and be a nice guy.

uRekt

Spectator
Reaction score
- IGN:uRekt
-EU or US?:EU
-Previous Clans:Icarus ;-;
-Wins/Deaths:Dont Know :D
-PvP Pro/Cons:Im good with the rod and fns my cons are my strafe pattern
-Skype name:Skillaurahh
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?:because ur all bae and i left before to quit but im back :0
-How will you be able to benefit the team?:im good with team work and communicating with others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci