• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If changing your regedit values is allowed, why isn't gamma?

Drake

Career
Reaction score
Gamma gives a view advantage, regedit gives kb advantage, and they both are things allowed and dealt with on most mc servers, mcsg has to be different and allows regedit but not gamma, no one knows why.
Regedit is something you CANNOT really detect unless the person says they ARE using regedit.
but with Gamma, there's sufficient evidence to when a person is using gamma.
There is a huge difference my friend.

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
Regedit is something you CANNOT really detect unless the person says they ARE using regedit.
but with Gamma, there's sufficient evidence to when a person is using gamma.
There is a huge difference my friend.
lmao, how is gamma detectable? somebody needs to be dumb enough to record with gamma and upload it on youtube to actually be able to see it.

Drake

Career
Reaction score
lmao, how is gamma detectable? somebody needs to be dumb enough to record with gamma and upload it on youtube to actually be able to see it.
so the many 100s of people that have been banned for gamma.. You're calling them dumb?
Shanrrbananarr was banned for gamma as well.

Reaction score
how can you detect gamma without recording... It's like Itstene, I doubt he would have been caught hacking if he didnt record. (No offense to Tene, he's a chill guy.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci