• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If MCGamer could host anywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlobalBlur

Spectator
Reaction score
I think SouthAmerica
Why? Because here, we have lot of players and youtubers who plays included me with 300ms or more and it's impossible hit and get double hits whit the ping, when we're recording more ping we have. And I think as a good idea that McGamerNetwork extend to all america. I think buy donor if u host the sv here to support you, and my friend think same. We, the SouthAmericans want support the sv. :)
plz think about it, All americans playing in McGamer Servers :) and we want support the sv too.

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
Asia and South America...choose one.

They will both help out different parts of the community. It won't really matter to me coz I'm AU and I get good ping. MCGamer is pretty much the best AU server out there...all the good one's are hosted in US/EU :(

Quavel

Diamond
Reaction score
We had an Asia network before yet was never used. Not sure if there is more of a demand since a year ago but we need to see it based on our members feedback. Hosting a new location is expensive and we need to be sure our members would support it if we do.
WA <33 Pls

StatResett

Tribute
Reaction score
I think New Zealand :3 I mean New Zealanders don't get a very good connection to AU. Or maybe Indonesian servers. I liked AS servers too. Not sure if you did bring it back there'd be to many players though...

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
Russia. You already have one for Canada, so why not one for Russia? The EU servers are flooded with Russian players, many of them also have bad ping and getting them a server hosted in Russia would surely solve that issue
cyka blyat

if you played dota or csgo you would understand that reference

Sean69

Spectator
Reaction score
Perth because it's on the complete other side of Sydney ;-;
and I can ping abuse like pickles ;D

Last edited:

Sean69

Spectator
Reaction score
Change the AU Servers to the border of Northern Territory and South Australia. Benefiting the whole of Australia. Oh and possibly keep it to the East side, resulting in New Zealand having a majority of the ping. (Keeping knowledgeguy from being too OP.)
Knowledgeguy doesn't even play anymore.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Many users bring up the idea of South America, theres a demand there. But, who knows if the demand is enough to support the servers. :p

BadboyRulez465

Spectator
Reaction score
I say that we remove CA and create a NA server and move US to SA, then have an Asia server hosted in Singapore which will give everyone in the Asia region decent ping and possibly the Western Australian and Northern Australian players get better connection too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci