• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If MCGamer could host anywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

redikus

Experienced
Reaction score
I would say eastern europe, because LOTS of romanian, turks and russians would play on that server

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Either in South America or in Mid Russia. South American players probably suffer with bad ping, just as much as those in the cold spot in the mid-East of Russia. :p

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Russia. You already have one for Canada, so why not one for Russia? The EU servers are flooded with Russian players, many of them also have bad ping and getting them a server hosted in Russia would surely solve that issue
Don't forget about the turks XDDD

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Personally, I'd love to see the AS servers be reincarnated. I used to play on them a lot, the small community was so nice. I know for a fact that myself would be moderating as much as I could on the server and it would become my new home.

PS: I get better ping to AS than AU, I live in Western Australia. :)

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
Like you have US for Western Americans and CA for Eastern, you should have EU and EEU (Easter Europe) somewhere where Russian/Turkish/Romanian players would have equal ping.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
From the title, I'd say Asia, considering that was the frendliest part of the SG community back when I was a serious player who'd go on till midnight when US was usually drying up, now to read...

edit: alright, still haven't revised the links, but seems like nothing against AS revival, so to whittle things down, I feel it'd be ideal in Singapore, not sure why, but Singapore.

edit 2: Okay, links are just continuations to the questions, no biggie, and I am aware Asia was removed for financial and play demographic reasons, but I feel AS has gotten it's demand again, proving there is dedicated players, and I'm sure there's enough money in the bank to ensure a good future for MCGamer to bring it back and sustain it for an extensive period of time, can't be 100% sure since my mind is a tad rusty since 2013 and early/mid 2014.

edit 3: blatantly obvious, but first c:
the problem is......... I am AS.

Quw

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello MCGamers! I been recently on our social network profiles getting some information on searching for a new possible location for our community. If we could host an additional Minecraft network location anywhere in the world, what location would you want us to host at and why? We appreciate your feedback by posting here or sharing in our discussions on Twitter and Facebook:

https://twitter.com/MCGamerNetwork/status/588458604966989824
https://www.facebook.com/mcsgservers/posts/714035778719650

Updating you all on our existing locations:

For Australia, we are still working out details on why the AU location keeps dropping during peak times. It's gone to the point where the NOC (network operation center) is doing an investigation on our servers to see why. We only hope it will improve from here but will be monitoring for any new issues.

Our Canada network had an issue a few days ago that was resolved. Everything is back online and normal.

Thank you everyone and appreciate the feedback.
Turkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci