• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If You Could Add Anything to Minecraft, What would You Add?

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Agreed. The End totally ruined the whole "blocks and building" part of Minecraft. Minecraft is NOT a nerd game, it's a geek game.
The funny thing is, my group of friends at school
(we are the popular kids, we get a lot of girls too XD) we all play minecraft together. And like if you look at us youd think we were the cool kids. So no, not a nerd or a geek game, a game that people play together to enjoy. I only use the PvP aspect unless its for youtube.

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
The funny thing is, my group of friends at school
(we are the popular kids, we get a lot of girls too XD) we all play minecraft together. And like if you look at us youd think we were the cool kids. So no, not a nerd or a geek game, a game that people play together to enjoy. I only use the PvP aspect unless its for youtube.
I didn't use the word "geek" as a bad thing, I play Minecraft too, I classify games to be geeky, nerdy, dorky, and dweeby :p

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Elaborate plz, i dont quite understand the idea.
I mean the custom skies you see in resourcepacks such as Huahwi or Lovelight's resourcepacks, you have to play on Normal render-distance to see them. What I'm saying is that for people without the best FPS like me, I wish we had the ability to see the custom skies at tiny render-distance.

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
I mean the custom skies you see in resourcepacks such as Huahwi or Lovelight's resourcepacks, you have to play on Normal render-distance to see them. What I'm saying is that for people without the best FPS like me, I wish we had the ability to see the custom skies at tiny render-distance.
Ah, a setting option, okay.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, so there's a single-player game mode. First of all it spawns you onto a pedestal with 24 other entities of some sort. I would say they would look like other players. Maybe even have name tags above them. Anyway, there's a countdown and everyone runs to the middle where there are 8 chests. You then proceed to run around the generated world until you get to a glass dome. You then walk around the border of this dome. On your way you find chest with armor, food, weapons, etc. You decide to mine for some resources but find out you can't break the ground. You head back to the center of the dome to find somebody there. You kill them and there's the noise of lightning striking, however there is no thunderstorm....

D

Damien // Teepwn

A block that is capable of destroying and placing blocks when powered by redstone.

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
Anything you say? Well then... If i could add anything to Minecraft i would probably add a very tenacious pony instead of just horses they would be ponys that are very tenacious....
TenaciousPony

No but in all seriousness i would probably want to more bosses, Like maybe a robotic boss, and add more redstone materials like gears. I think mine craft still has a lot of room to expand though.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, so there's a single-player game mode. First of all it spawns you onto a pedestal with 24 other entities of some sort. I would say they would look like other players. Maybe even have name tags above them. Anyway, there's a countdown and everyone runs to the middle where there are 8 chests. You then proceed to run around the generated world until you get to a glass dome. You then walk around the border of this dome. On your way you find chest with armor, food, weapons, etc. You decide to mine for some resources but find out you can't break the ground. You head back to the center of the dome to find somebody there. You kill them and there's the noise of lightning striking, however there is no thunderstorm....
I feel like someone's thought of this before... Nah, couldn't be.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I think this would be one of those things that I just hate about new Minecraft if it were to be implemented. I find most of the new things they add to the game ruin the Minecraft feel, like a large portion of the things added since The End (The End being the worst thing about this game in my opinion). I feel like, though it would be fun to do something like this, it should stay as a mod rather than an actual part of the game even if it is optional.
Then a mod.
I WOULD LOVE A MOD OF THIS.

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah throwing knives would help with creepers, and even the playing field with skeelies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci