• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If You Could Add Anything to Minecraft, What would You Add?

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
So i had a new idea while i was fighting a zombie earlier i also had eaten zombie flesh, What if when you eat zombie flesh instead of just the hunger affect or whatever there was also an affect that made zombies not come after you for the time of the affect?
Like in episode 2 of walking dead...

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
So i had a new idea while i was fighting a zombie earlier i also had eaten zombie flesh, What if when you eat zombie flesh instead of just the hunger affect or whatever there was also an affect that made zombies not come after you for the time of the affect?
Like in episode 2 of walking dead...
That my friend. Is a pretty good idea, it would honestly had #NestGenStratz into UHC's. We could do the same thing with skeletons, if you dye your leather armor for 1 minute they wouldnt come after you. That is a good idea.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
That my friend. Is a pretty good idea, it would honestly had #NestGenStratz into UHC's. We could do the same thing with skeletons, if you dye your leather armor for 1 minute they wouldnt come after you. That is a good idea.
With the dying, I don't think it would work very well. Then the dye would have to wear off, because it would be stupid if you used the dye, it stayed white, and you had to use it again if you didn't want more skeletons to come after you. And the dye wearing out would also not make sense because then it's a waste of bonemeal, which you could use on better things.

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
With the dying, I don't think it would work very well. Then the dye would have to wear off, because it would be stupid if you used the dye, it stayed white, and you had to use it again if you didn't want more skeletons to come after you. And the dye wearing out would also not make sense because then it's a waste of bonemeal, which you could use on better things.
It's kind of like a "Use your resources here, or there." kinda thing. And i mean the dye would be like an effect.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It's kind of like a "Use your resources here, or there." kinda thing. And i mean the dye would be like an effect.
But I wouldn't even consider dying it because that would only last a minute whereas if you use it to grow something, you can complete it's growth faster, which is also time related, but you can start getting more to replace it.
I think it should be more like if you craft a bonemeal with like some sort of food, maybe stew or something to make it more useful, and eat the stew then it would prevent skeletons from seeing you.

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
But I wouldn't even consider dying it because that would only last a minute whereas if you use it to grow something, you can complete it's growth faster, which is also time related, but you can start getting more to replace it.
I think it should be more like if you craft a bonemeal with like some sort of food, maybe stew or something to make it more useful, and eat the stew then it would prevent skeletons from seeing you.
Bonemeal stew, haha.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
A new hostile mob. One that will add more fear into the game, to make you think twice about the decisions you may or may not make.

Reactions: Le0

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd call it, Blood rock. It would be better then iron but weaker then diamond. When blood rock armor is enchanted, you can get the Extra Blood enchantment, which gives an extra heart while equipped.
Try emerald newb

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci