• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you could bring back any staff member? Who would it.

BioGear94

Diamond
Reaction score
Awww thanks. I sincerely loved talking to the community when I was a staff member and loved handling situations that helped people learn their lessons and sometimes helped them being a little more mature if they really felt bad about what they did. One of my favorite things was helping out fellow staff members. From giving them little training sessions to help them do their job to the best of their ability to giving them tips and answering their questions. ChaseTheNotDJ and I can recollect many times Mods and players in the community would come and ask me questions all the time in his office and we thought it was funny, but I loved it. It was a nice time serving here and I still come on from time to time :) and guys up above me, lets not talk down on these ex staff members because it can start flame :p We don't want this thread closed now do we? :D
My choice: pKTran in all honesty. Her and I go wayy back even before we were mods. Kinda miss those times :/

Last edited:

BioGear94

Diamond
Reaction score
Why do you say that? xD She followed mod code (kinda)
Hey man, ik you are a curious one, and I do not think you are questioning in the wrong direction at all from what I seen so far. Unfortunately I feel as if this can turn ugly, ik this from experience. If people want to talk freely, they will do it whether it causes them a ban or not and we don't want to get to that situation. How about we all just drop the subject and stick to the thread :D this is suppose to be all positive thoughts not negative.
Thanks,
BioGear94

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
OOOOOOOOZEPPPYYYYYYY See how many of you oldies know that one :p

But in all reality, Valethar :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members