• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you were given a clock...

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
A clock that counts down until the technology for giving a human animal parts(everyone knows what I am thinking :D)

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
clocks need batteries. im lazy. long story short, no clock ;c

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, really. You can say anything you want about Christianity and about my God (and your God too), but it won't change my opinion and I will defend His name. I don't really want to start a religion debate or flame war, so please do not reply with flame or hate. It's simply my belief, which I am entitled to have.

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
Till I get to eat my next hamburger (I don't want to spoil anything but I do want to know when I'm getting a hamburger next and I might as well get something out of it)

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
Yes, really. You can say anything you want about Christianity and about my God (and your God too), but it won't change my opinion and I will defend His name. I don't really want to start a religion debate or flame war, so please do not reply with flame or hate. It's simply my belief, which I am entitled to have.
God bless you and amen!

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would be tempted to take the clock, but I'm sure I'd wouldn't. It's the surprises in life that gives us happiness, and alot of other stuff; life a new friendship! ;)

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Back on the topic of the thread and not on religion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so flame over the existence of God is unnecessary.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Back on the topic of the thread and not on religion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so flame over the existence of God is unnecessary.
i kinda liked it, didnt want you to remove it but whatever.
i'm still going with the clock to find my soulmate

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
i kinda liked it, didnt want you to remove it but whatever.
i'm still going with the clock to find my soulmate
Yeah, I don't want to get caught up in a flame war as I can go a little too far when it comes to religion. Nevertheless, if they wish to continue, they can PM me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci