• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Iggy, Or Nicki?

Iggy, Or Nicki?

• Iggy

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Nicki

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Cystolith

Survivor
Reaction score
iggy is patheticly horrid and a disgrace to both races. Nicki is a higher percentage of plastic than a barbie doll. And finally, you sir, should feel bad for liking both of them. The only way to redeem yourself would be to specify that this thread is for deciding which one sucks to a higher degree and not which is better. fuk u m8

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
iggy is patheticly horrid and a disgrace to both races. Nicki is a higher percentage of plastic than a barbie doll. And finally, you sir, should feel bad for liking both of them. The only way to redeem yourself would be to specify that this thread is for deciding which one sucks to a higher degree and not which is better. fuk u m8

zomg swear word

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Ever heard of an opinion?

Metalclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, I can't really say neither just cause they are both HORRIBLE Female rappers, and I think Nicki Is just trying get attention with her femininity. I'd rather go with the racist than the slut.

xEllipse

Platinum
Reaction score
NICKI FTW its the maker of anaconda and stupid hoe you know

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci