• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Im sorry

Reaction score
Im so sorry to the whole MC Gamer community for all my clan hopping. Alright guys, I have been clan hopping a little ... actually a lot... A lot of people are having problems with me and I am feeling kinda bad. I almost quit minecraft because i was getting harrassed and abused... But I deserverd it.. I was acting like a jerk to my friends and even my cousin. I honestly cant believe how much I have been in different clans. But I am now in Exodus and Im happy there.
Recently I was faced with a lot of irl problems and I just couldnt find the right clan with the right members.. But im not going to blame my clan hopping on my irl problems and that crap. I take full blame. I hope that you guys can take me seriously. I am stopping my clan hopping now. I am So sorry. I was acting soo jerkish by just being soo mean to my cousin, MinedAndCrafted5.. I made my name as a joke btw. He doesnt care, Anyways, I hope you guys can forgive me and I would like to tag a few people.
MinedAndCrafted5
He is my cousin and we always play together.. Even know we fight a lot I love to play with you.

ProBats
He is an amazing clan leader and helped me through many things. He even let me back in his clan after all my clan hopping and leaving his clan 4 times.

TopBandit
Was my friend for a long time and I was being so mean to and he is still nice to me.

Here are the clans I would like to apoligize to for being rude and hopping from each one to one

React SociallyAK
Divine(disbanded) Mr_Gears
Exodus ProBats
Organization WalkerRed
Pure Oper | Vxry
Indispensable @ FuzzyC00kie
Aezorth Strrafe
And more

-NoobyGamingHD

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Pls don't be rude and ur not to good yourself bud
We have 1v1ed once on mcsg.first off you back stabbed me b4 dm and got me down to 4 hearts.then in dm you had better armour a diamond sword and I had a stone sword.you also continuously bow spammed when I had less then 10 arrows ,after that I started wrecking you with my sword and you spammed flint and steel and ran away and ate 2 grapples.Then to kill me you bow spammed me more + this was all on solar.
I haven't played mcsg in a week and a half but if you want to 1v1 me I will still wreck you kid.

Reaction score
We have 1v1ed once on mcsg.first off you back stabbed me b4 dm and got me down to 4 hearts.then in dm you had better armour a diamond sword and I had a stone sword.you also continuously bow spammed when I had less then 10 arrows ,after that I started wrecking you with my sword and you spammed flint and steel and ran away and ate 2 grapples.Then to kill me you bow spammed me more + this was all on solar.
I haven't played mcsg in a week and a half but if you want to 1v1 me I will still wreck you kid.
Ok chill ur better than me I made this thread to say sorry not flame

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im so sorry to the whole MC Gamer community for all my clan hopping. Alright guys, I have been clan hopping a little ... actually a lot... A lot of people are having problems with me and I am feeling kinda bad. I almost quit minecraft because i was getting harrassed and abused... But I deserverd it.. I was acting like a jerk to my friends and even my cousin. I honestly cant believe how much I have been in different clans. But I am now in Exodus and Im happy there.
Recently I was faced with a lot of irl problems and I just couldnt find the right clan with the right members.. But im not going to blame my clan hopping on my irl problems and that crap. I take full blame. I hope that you guys can take me seriously. I am stopping my clan hopping now. I am So sorry. I was acting soo jerkish by just being soo mean to my cousin, MinedAndCrafted5.. I made my name as a joke btw. He doesnt care, Anyways, I hope you guys can forgive me and I would like to tag a few people.
MinedAndCrafted5
He is my cousin and we always play together.. Even know we fight a lot I love to play with you.

ProBats
He is an amazing clan leader and helped me through many things. He even let me back in his clan after all my clan hopping and leaving his clan 4 times.

TopBandit
Was my friend for a long time and I was being so mean to and he is still nice to me.

Here are the clans I would like to apoligize to for being rude and hopping from each one to one

React SociallyAK
Divine(disbanded) Mr_Gears
Exodus ProBats
Organization WalkerRed
Pure Oper | Vxry
Indispensable @ FuzzyC00kie
Aezorth Strrafe
And more

-NoobyGamingHD

Woahhhhh

SunGodMonkey

Platinum
Reaction score
You create a sorry not then completly beak someone on the thread 1st page. lel gud 32mins
Can you please leave him alone? He created an "I'm sorry" thread, not an "I will change immediately" thread. He needs time to recover from his ways, at least he found out what he needed to change. Granted, he could just be making this up to try and make himself look good, but we don't know that yet. Just let it be and accept his apology.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci