• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Im sorry

Reaction score
Can you please leave him alone? He created an "I'm sorry" thread, not an "I will change immediately" thread. He needs time to recover from his ways, at least he found out what he needed to change. Granted, he could just be making this up to try and make himself look good, but we don't know that yet. Just let it be and accept his apology.
Thanks dude I really appreciate that. Sorry about what I did In organization

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't really know you, however I'm very disappointed with this, I think it is unfair that you made this thread to say sorry yet still people post negativity to the thread. Please don't listen or accept what people say to you. You did something wrong, you accepted that, and people still don't appreciate your wrong being. I think it is really unfair on you. I hope people realise this. But for know...carry on being like this :) because you seem mature :)

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
We have 1v1ed once on mcsg.first off you back stabbed me b4 dm and got me down to 4 hearts.then in dm you had better armour a diamond sword and I had a stone sword.you also continuously bow spammed when I had less then 10 arrows ,after that I started wrecking you with my sword and you spammed flint and steel and ran away and ate 2 grapples.Then to kill me you bow spammed me more + this was all on solar.
I haven't played mcsg in a week and a half but if you want to 1v1 me I will still wreck you kid.
I don't forgive Randy's
You create a sorry not then completly beak someone on the thread 1st page. lel gud 32mins
I understand you might be angry because he backstabbed you. But there is no rule not to do it. Also hating someone for doing that really unmature and not necessary, despite this is a forgiveness thread.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
I understand you might be angry because he backstabbed you. But there is no rule not to do it. Also hating someone for doing that really unmature and not necessary, despite this is a forgiveness thread.
thats not why i dont like him.I have more reasons i dont want to say on a public thread.

TopBandit

Platinum
Reaction score
Geez some of you guys can't accept an apology. First off this is only a game. Why get so pissed off about it? And he is honestly sincerely apologizing for what he has done and plans to stop clan hopping. I really just hope that all you jerks that are being rude to Nooby would just stop because of this one reason again... IT'S A DAM GAME! Thank you for the apology Nooby, as long as you stop clan hopping you are totally forgiven dude :) Welcome back to Exodus bud, this clan is way more fun than others so I hope you stay.

-TopBandit (Aaron)

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Stop qouting my post noob, That msg you wrote there had nothing to do with me.

Reaction score
I don't really know you, however I'm very disappointed with this, I think it is unfair that you made this thread to say sorry yet still people post negativity to the thread. Please don't listen or accept what people say to you. You did something wrong, you accepted that, and people still don't appreciate your wrong being. I think it is really unfair on you. I hope people realise this. But for know...carry on being like this :) because you seem mature :)
Ty

Reaction score
Geez some of you guys can't accept an apology. First off this is only a game. Why get so pissed off about it? And he is honestly sincerely apologizing for what he has done and plans to stop clan hopping. I really just hope that all you jerks that are being rude to Nooby would just stop because of this one reason again... IT'S A DAM GAME! Thank you for the apology Nooby, as long as you stop clan hopping you are totally forgiven dude :) Welcome back to Exodus bud, this clan is way more fun than others so I hope you stay.

-TopBandit (Aaron)
Thanks aaron

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci