• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Im sorry

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Stop qouting my post noob, That msg you wrote there had nothing to do with me.
I'm sorry but I find you rather rude. We've had a fall out before. And you were rather harsh towards me like the moderator said. Calling me a noob doesn't offend me at all. However it's really immature and unnecessary. I msg you because what you said to nooby was also unnecessary. "You beaked him in the first 32min" well I'm not sure what the definition beak means but tbh nooby didn't act harsh/immature towards that person one bit. I've said enough.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I find you rather rude. We've had a fall out before. And you were rather harsh towards me like the moderator said. Calling me a noob doesn't offend me at all. However it's really immature and unnecessary. I msg you because what you said to nooby was also unnecessary. "You beaked him in the first 32min" well I'm not sure what the definition beak means but tbh nooby didn't act harsh/immature towards that person one bit. I've said enough.
just go...and tbh status doesn't care what you say kiddo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci