• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Imagination | EU Clan

SamizPlayz

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Sam
IGN: SamizPlayz, Ace_MinerZ
Skypename: baltinglass_sam
Wins: SamizPlayz - 61/493, Ace_MinerZ - 49/286
PvP strengths: Sword, Fishing Rod
PvP weaknesses: Bow
Previous clan experiences: I've been in One clan which was Chromium (Gregorffc123 was the leader)
Why do you want to join Imagination: I want to see what it is like playing in a clan (we didn't do much in Chromium) and my old friend Greg is in it and I like playing with him. I can also make people intros and GFX for there Youtube if they are in the Clan.

gregorffc123

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Sam
IGN: SamizPlayz, Ace_MinerZ
Skypename: baltinglass_sam
Wins: SamizPlayz - 61/493, Ace_MinerZ - 49/286
PvP strengths: Sword, Fishing Rod
PvP weaknesses: Bow
Previous clan experiences: I've been in One clan which was Chromium (Gregorffc123 was the leader)
Why do you want to join Imagination: I want to see what it is like playing in a clan (we didn't do much in Chromium) and my old friend Greg is in it and I like playing with him. I can also make people intros and GFX for there Youtube if they are in the Clan.

Samizplayz! come on our teamspeak and get to know other members of the clan! After we have got to know you and you have played a clan war you will be told if you are Trial!

ImaginationEU

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: I would like to keep my name private, but you can call me Dead or WeiB
IGN: Main account: DeadStrikers10 Alt account: WeiBeX
Skypename: DeadStrikers10
Wins: DeadStrikers10: 1295 WeiBeX: 62
Games played: DeadStrikers10: 4575 WeiBeX: 219
PvP strengths: Very accurate with my fishing rod and my bow. I know how to use flint and steel offensively and defensively.
PvP weaknesses: I would say that my weakness is avoiding my opponents fishing rod and being shot at a player that is really good with the bow.
Previous clan experiences: PheonixEU (4 months ago), GeneralsEU (7 months ago).
Why do you want to join Imagination: I've been on a long break from playing. I came back and I wish to play competitively against other clans and their members. This seems like a great clan with very nice members and I wish to help you guys in clan events and have fun.
My 'history' might not been as bright and I've made some mistakes. That's why I took a break in a wish to be another person when I come back.
Accepted for trial!

MrBitte98

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Bitte
IGN: MrBitte98
Skypename: MrBitte98(id: georgescu.robert2)
Wins: 80+
Games played: 800+
PvP strengths: strafeing and fast click
PvP weaknesses: hackers
Previous clan experiences: #EarthQuake #PolarBears #Sacrifice and a lot of others good clans.
Why do you want to join Imagination: Because here is my friend McGamingRO(AKD) and i think this is the best clan for me.

gregorffc123

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Bitte
IGN: MrBitte98
Skypename: MrBitte98(id: georgescu.robert2)
Wins: 80+
Games played: 800+
PvP strengths: strafeing and fast click
PvP weaknesses: hackers
Previous clan experiences: #EarthQuake #PolarBears #Sacrifice and a lot of others good clans.
Why do you want to join Imagination: Because here is my friend McGamingRO(AKD) and i think this is the best clan for me.

We actually dont know you! come hang out on our TS and get to know us

costin

Survivor
Reaction score
want a cw today with FuzionS Ro clan? add live:costelica4 on skype!

Twistaar_

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Connor >:3
IGN: Twistaar_
Skypename: Greg has it ;3
Wins: 0, old: 10
Games played: 0, old: 237, Ye I know there Good xD Will improve on the stats reset next week :D
PvP strengths: Sword, Rod and Flint & Steal
PvP weaknesses: The bow ._.
Previous clan experiences: None, first time applying <3
Why do you want to join Imagination: Well, I have a few friends in and need a clan <3

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci