• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Impact [ US Division ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freezy

Tribute
Reaction score
:p, You should Put all aps on trial just so you know you aren't missing out on anyone good that doesn't hve 'enough wins' But it's your system buddy ;)
If they have 3 games played that is not being active you should be showing. Activity obviously he does not play much as he has 3 games played.

GetCrossedHD

Platinum
Reaction score
If they have 3 games played that is not being active you should be showing. Activity obviously he does not play much as he has 3 games played.
Could have just reset, or just started playing (which doesn't help my case) But listen man I'm not tryna start a fight, I was just sayin ;-; :)

Challlenge

Spectator
Reaction score
Could have just reset, or just started playing (which doesn't help my case) But listen man I'm not tryna start a fight, I was just sayin ;-; :)
Meh it's alright if he wants to deny me that's completely fine with me. I reseted my stats hoping they would be better but oh well. I will just work on my stats and probally just apply for a different clan. Thanks anyways!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Meh it's alright if he wants to deny me that's completely fine with me. I reseted my stats hoping they would be better but oh well. I will just work on my stats and probally just apply for a different clan. Thanks anyways!
If you reset your stats, please do say how many wins you had before! :) You could still be accepted!

SavvySniper

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: SavvySniper
Wins: i reset my stats so i have 2 wins now had 60
Past clans: #Refined
Why do you want to join Impact:
I want to join Impact because I would really like to be apart of a team. I feel like i could help the clan be better PvP wise. I'm great at PvP even if my lag/ghosting interferes. If you don't know what ghosting is its when your body is frozen and it feels like you are still moving. I usually get along great with people I meet! Thank you for reading this!

GiannisSwag

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Keypads
Wins: /rebug 103
Past clans: Haunted (disbanded) Tragic
Why do you want to join Impact: I want to meet new people and this clan seems like it could go Far ;)

For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed

Freezy

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: SavvySniper
Wins: i reset my stats so i have 2 wins now had 60
Past clans: #Refined
Why do you want to join Impact:

I want to join Impact because I would really like to be apart of a team. I feel like i could help the clan be better PvP wise. I'm great at PvP even if my lag/ghosting interferes. If you don't know what ghosting is its when your body is frozen and it feels like you are still moving. I usually get along great with people I meet! Thank you for reading this!
I am sorry to inform you but your application has been Denied
For the Following reasons: Not enough wins
Even though you said we would still like proof when you have had 50 wins or more please re apply ty for applying.

Freezy

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Keypads
Wins: /rebug 103
Past clans: Haunted (disbanded) Tragic
Why do you want to join Impact: I want to meet new people and this clan seems like it could go Far ;)

For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed
I am sorry to infrom you but your application has been Denied
For the following reason: Not enough wins
We have seen that you only have 1 win once you have got 50 or more wins
Please re apply Thank you For applying.

Freezy

Tribute
Reaction score
If you reset your stats, please do say how many wins you had before! :) You could still be accepted!
We usally like people that have 50 or more wins when the stat reset happend because we don't accept Legacy Stats but exceptions will be made.

SavvySniper

Spectator
Reaction score
I am sorry to inform you but your application has been Denied
For the Following reasons: Not enough wins
Even though you said we would still like proof when you have had 50 wins or more please re apply ty for applying.
i think thats bull Good because Zantecko is my friend ans we skype he has 12 wins u accepted him this is absolute Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci