• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Impact [ US Division ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

yTrinity

Spectator
Reaction score
Name Jeremiah Ign yTrinity Wins 90 or so
Past clans: Impact Sync
Skype u have me
I want to Join impact because I think I can help in cb because I would say I have ok experience

JustHyper

Survivor
Reaction score
Name Jeremiah Ign yTrinity Wins 90 or so
Past clans: Impact Sync
Skype u have me
I want to Join impact because I think I can help in cb because I would say I have ok experience
Talk on skype we will see

SemiBoosted

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: StrafeNCombo
Wins:22/255 im still good tho
Past clans: Impact
Why do you want to join Impact: I really miss playing in Impact and if i get back in i will play mc a lot more than i have been i will be good in cbs because Ive changed a lot and i think i can help out the clan if i get back in :)

JustHyper

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: StrafeNCombo
Wins:22/255 im still good tho
Past clans: Impact
Why do you want to join Impact: I really miss playing in Impact and if i get back in i will play mc a lot more than i have been i will be good in cbs because Ive changed a lot and i think i can help out the clan if i get back in :)
;)

TenOTen

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: TenOTen
Wins: 95
Past clans: Impact, Valance, TeamMonkey, Others....
Why do you want to join Impact: Because I would like to get back in touch with my old friends in this clan I used to be GoldenOrangeYT and i was friends with alot of the members of the clan and i would like to participate in good scrims and cbs!!

JustJo

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: JustJo
Wins:30
Past clans: Superior
Why do you want to join Impact: I am very active and I heard that impact is a very good clan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci