• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Impact [ US Division ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freezy

Tribute
Reaction score
i think thats bull Good because Zantecko is my friend ans we skype he has 12 wins u accepted him this is absolute Good
We have known him for a very long time and he is are friend and it says exceptions can be made

Last edited:

SavvySniper

Spectator
Reaction score
We usally like people that have 50 or more wins when the stat reset happend because we don't accept Legacy Stats but exceptions will be made.
i have 4 wins now i just started playing after 3 weeks yesterday thats 4 wins in 1 day!

Reaction score

IGN: ItsPixels
Wins: 50/391
Past clans: oZ, Old Impact, Forge, etc I forget stuff
Why do you want to join Impact: I know most of everyone here, although some might hate me I still want to have a chance know them better. And also as you can see by my stats i'm a pretty decent player. :D

Freezy

Tribute
Reaction score

Why do you want to join Impact: I know most of everyone here, although some might hate me I still want to have a chance know them better. And also as you can see by my stats i'm a pretty decent player. :D
Denied as trial

Last edited:

ItsTaco

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Over9000_ (Old IGN's ItsTaco, the_mex_guy)
Wins: 48/233 (used to have a 1100/5600 before the global stat reset)
Past clans: EclipseUS, RiseUS, and they invited me to ElusiveUS but I denied (ElusiveUS disbanded)
Why do you want to join Impact: I wanna join bc I wanna help this clan with cb's and also want to have a great time.

InReverse

Platinum
Reaction score
Denied as Trial Member for #Impact. Sorry. Disregard Freezy 's post.

InReverse

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Over9000_ (Old IGN's ItsTaco, the_mex_guy)
Wins: 48/233 (used to have a 1100/5600 before the global stat reset)
Past clans: EclipseUS, RiseUS, and they invited me to ElusiveUS but I denied (ElusiveUS disbanded)
Why do you want to join Impact: I wanna join bc I wanna help this clan with cb's and also want to have a great time.
Accepted as Trial Member. Add me on Skype at (parkersway21).

JustHyper

Survivor
Reaction score
and your only his friend because you use him for gfx
Tbh im a great friend with Tecko. I don't care if he doesn't make me gfx for the rest of my life. Hes an awesome person. Put yourself in our shoes. If I told you that you were friends with tecko for his gfx, would you be happy? No. Let's just drop the topic, you need more wins to join the clan, unless we have already seen you pvp for a long time, and we know how you play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci